UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock's lost customs: Fighting JC and Batman pg. 35

Holy sh!t . . . Man, your Star Sapphire is AWESOME. I cannot beleive how great she looks. Her Scuplted mask is really well done. I think she's your best 'Light Wars' custom yet, mate! Be Proud!

Edited by Nessex

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Just wow. That is THE best interpretation of Carol that i have ever seen. Really, Sham, that is incredible.

Why don't you like the new Sapphires' costumes?? I actually think it describes their Corps a bit more; i mean, sure they're love, but they're also psychopaths; slaves to their rings. I figure that it shows that some of these people woul never dress like they do know, which portrays an even greater hold that the rings have over them.

Oh, and don't forget. Indigo and the Indigo Tribe use Staffs, not rings. ;)

It's Raven's with the front cut off and resculpted. It's kinda weird how Raven's earrings were the Star Sapphire logo.

And i forgot to mention, someone in here asked, I'm using Aves Apoxy Sculpt for all the sculpting I've done.

Edited by Shamrock

Ah, the Witchblade folks have so much to answer for. I must be officially geting old, but I have been wondering since the relaunch why the Zamoran's now feel the need to steal Carol's shirt in addition to controlling her mind. Excellent translation into minimate form though.

I think I'm required by law to make Bumblebee.

i love all your blackestnight stuff but did you ever get around to this cause your prime,megatron and jazz are awsome and your sound wave is freaken amazing(sucks that he only got like 10 mins in the movie) but id really like to know if you had any plans for these

Terribly sorry, but there's always the possibility.

Now, some say that Newton just added indigo to the color spectrum just so that there was a connection to either the seven days of the week, seven notes in a scale, or seven known planets at the time. I've gotta agree and say that indigo doesn't deserve to be set apart as a separate band in the spectrum. It's just blueish-purple or purpleish-blue, very much more so than green is blueish-yellow or orange is yellowish-green. Apparently DC decided to side with Newton.

Indigo, the creatively-named leader of the Indigo Tribe.

Indigo1.jpg

Indigo2.jpg

In retrospect, it's a really blue shade of indigo, but it still stands out from Warth, and it seems like it's what DC is going with as well.

BNgroup6.jpg

In other news, it's now difficult to fit them all in my lightbox without putting them in rows. The edges of the box were edited out of the above shot.

So what do I do now?

Edited by Shamrock

Terribly sorry, but there's always the possibility.

Now, some say that Newton just added indigo to the color spectrum just so that there was a connection to either the seven days of the week, seven notes in a scale, or seven known planets at the time. I've gotta agree and say that indigo doesn't deserve to be set apart as a separate band in the spectrum. It's just blueish-purple or purpleish-blue, very much more so than green is blueish-yellow or orange is yellowish-green. Apparently DC decided to side with Newton.

Indigo, the creatively-named leader of the Indigo Tribe.

Indigo1.jpg

Indigo2.jpg

In retrospect, it's a really blue shade of indigo, but it still stands out from Warth, and it seems like it's what DC is going with as well.

BNgroup6.jpg

In other news, it's now difficult to fit them all in my lightbox without putting them in rows. The edges of the box were edited out of the above shot.

So what do I do now?

if you mean about the lightbox i have no idead if its about your next custom

well youve finneshed the leaders or main members of each group so either make some side characters like the gaurdian,paralax,spectre(know he dosnt have that much to do with bl but his gl suit is freaking awsome) or you could make some of the dif corps followers like

------------------------------------------------

slushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bl manhunter

bl firestorm

bl superman

gl kyle

yl cyborg superman

----------------------------

or if your done with blackest night then you could either look at an old project like earth x or TRANSFORMERS or you could start a new comicbook crisis like dark reign or aoa(just some awsome ideas)

these are just my general thoughts on the matter and all your customs look great

Well Shamrock, I am floored! You have a very impressive Blackest Night boxed set going on there, but you are not done. You still need to add a Green Lantern to the fold. Obvious choice is Hal, but which version? I'd say either his updated suit (since his ressurection) or his blue green combo he wore for a few issues.

719355-blue_green_lantern_hal_jordan_lar

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I think I might have to see where they're going with this whole every-lantern Hal Jordan thing first.

However, I really do need to make a Green one.

Hal Jordan could use an update

Guy Gardner could use a new face

Kyle...is kind of a dweeb ("COOL!")

Hm....Alan Scott?

I think I might have to see where they're going with this whole every-lantern Hal Jordan thing first.

However, I really do need to make a Green one.

Hal Jordan could use an update

Guy Gardner could use a new face

Kyle...is kind of a dweeb ("COOL!")

Hm....Alan Scott?

if you make gardner you sholud do his warrior form (whats hes species called)

or you could make hal jordans updated or paralax or spectre

I mena the green costume or the yellow costume.

I'm leaning towards yellow.

Yea, go Yellow for the hell of it. :)

And i can't believe i forgot to post about your Indigo!! She's great; very, very awsome. One thing though; what source did you use?? I'm interested in the different take on her you used; i'll be doing her with her purply skin and "thong," but i like yours a lot too.

I mostly went off of the DC Direct figure, which has slightly purple gray skin (which I admit I still messed up on, too grey and dark) and a torn loincloth. I might go and re-paint her skin, I just don't want to cause I know I would mess up on the face if I did it again.

Know what I hate? Waiting for sculpted parts to dry.

Edited by Shamrock