UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock's lost customs: Fighting JC and Batman pg. 35

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, thanks to the Vanilla Custom Contest, I found it in myself to whip up another Earth-X Mini, Aaron Stack, the Machine Man!

EarthX-51.jpg

EarthXGroup3.jpg

And trust me, there may be a pause, but it won't be the last from Earth-X. Mostly because I agree with Mini MYTE, I NEED to make Daredevil.

There's a comic show nearby tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to find some Minimates I need.

Till next time!

Edited by Shamrock

Wow...i just lost VanillaComp. Well, to be fair, i only really need to come in second, but...damn i'm trailing off.

Shamrock, you seriously have a knack for Earth X; i'd love to see you end up at DST's door with a stack of trades and these customs, with the DO IT NOW sticker on each. They look incredible.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

that is so awsome, im glad well be seeing more eath x stuff fom you and if you need anymore ideas then maybe

madame hyda(she hulk i think)

she thor

the iron avengers

spides man

black panther

and an easy one the bothers gim

Good news everyone! Local comic shows are next to worthless, and had no Minimates whatsoever. Oh well, good comics.

Thank you all for the replies, it really makes me want to make more Earth-X, and maybe a little Kingdom Come.

Though Robomate, I won't be making the Brothers Grimm, mostly because they imply that the Thing and Alicia Masters.....do the nasty. Ew....

Anyway, since I couldn't find what I wanted at the show, I have to wait until tomorrow to buy the piece I need, so here's a teaser of a 99% done custom that will leave some of you disappointed once you find out who it is, but hopefully make others happy.

XmanTeaser.jpg

well its an x man who wears a jacket, that narrows it down :rolleyes:

Oh really?

I got it!!!Its you wearing an x-man jacket!!!!

or maybe a deadpool variant!!!

can you tell me what the piece you need is that could help?

Ok - it HAS to be her . .

Yeah, it must be. Or it's Scott Pilgrim, star of Bran Lee O'Malley's series Scott Pilgrim!

ScootPilgrim1.jpg

ScootPilgrim2.jpg

Based mostly on the cover to Vol. 1 (see below), though the face is taken from the interior art (also see below). Hopefully some of you have heard of the series, and if not, you should really go buy the first (or all of the) volume(s) right now. Seriously, it's amazing, and it's bound to get real popular in 2010 when the movie comes out.

And sorry for the teaser, I just noticed the X-patch would throw people off, so I decided to post it. :P

post-73-1244066164_thumb.jpg

post-73-1244066170_thumb.png

Ha ha!

Well done. Between the two tones of blue, the X logo & the pointed fingure - i was sure it'd be Dazzler.

post-2737-1244071553_thumb.jpgpost-2737-1244071569_thumb.jpg

Great custom anyway mate. The face captures the concept art really well.