UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

24 Minimates this week (11/19)

I was able to pick up the sets on Wednesday but family obligations kept me away from my sweet, sweet, 1192Kb/s connection. Let's start with the 4-Pack first...

Unfortunately, my photo of the front of the 4-pack was terribly blurred and I hadn't realized it until well after it was destroyed. It's basically the same as the Season 1 pack. Here's the interior tray so you can at least see the accessories.

pack0373i_lg.jpg

Click thumbnails for larger images of the figures. (If you want to that is.)

Jack Bauer

fig0416fsm.jpgfig0416rsm.jpgfig0416bsm.jpgfig0416lsm.jpg

Tony Almeida

fig0417fsm.jpgfig0417rsm.jpgfig0417bsm.jpgfig0417lsm.jpg

Michelle Dessler (knows how to party)

fig0418fsm.jpgfig0418rsm.jpgfig0418bsm.jpgfig0418lsm.jpg

George Mason (shoulder holster prevents his right arm from lowering any further)

fig0419fsm.jpgfig0419rsm.jpgfig0419bsm.jpgfig0419lsm.jpg

The packaging on the 2-Pack is different from any other pack this far. It's rounded from left to right instead of top to bottom like most other Minimate packs. Nothing special, just different. I like it because that orientation is easier to photograph.

pack0374f_lg.jpg

Jack Bauer (He's like a bad penny, I hear.)

fig0420fsm.jpgfig0420rsm.jpgfig0420bsm.jpgfig0420lsm.jpg

Andre Drazen

fig0421fsm.jpgfig0421rsm.jpgfig0421bsm.jpgfig0421lsm.jpg

Hopefully these will all be properly linked in the database by the end of the weekend, but I thought I post them here now because I love you all so much. :)

FYI, my local FYE ( :lol::):mellow::( ) had the 24 end of day Jack and Nina (which are both awesome), and some of their DC Direct stuff was 10 bucks, but the cylon 5-pack was still 13 dollars. The big SOTA Street Fighter guys were 12.99, too.

Just found the Jack/Nina set at my local FYE. Their pricing certainly has become a little strange; the DC and BSG Minimates are $9.99 each, while the Star Trek wave 2 Minimates were $7.99 and the 24 pack was $6.99.

And about the 24 pack, I'm glad they didn't put obvious breast lines on Nina. That way you can imprison any of your DC/Marvel super-villains without too much gender confusion :P