UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No love for Jewl? For shame.

I've actually already got one set, and would lose no sleep over getting rid of the one I have of her. I've got about as much use for her as I do the "singer"

. Edited by karamazov80

• 3 weeks later...

Hauls in the last few weeks:

Big Bang Theory S1 $15

Target Animated Sunstorm $21

Target Animated Shockwave $21

DC Black Canary Barbie $20

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:X:AAQ:US:1123

(btw, I need the rest of FFF, and need to lose the 3 figures on the bottom. Also, LMK if anyone needs a Doom throne. It's WAY bigger then I expected)

Animated Waspinator, Samari Prowl, Blurr, Blazing Lockdown $9 each

GI Joe MASS Packs 1 & 2 $7

Joker Goon $3

The last 3 are a bit older, the rest is all this week. XD

So I've been having money issues lately. I am trying to start good habits by saving my money. I think one of the ways I might accomplish this is by writing down what I spend my money on frivolously. So bare with me.

TODAY:

Anti-Venom $16

Y: The Last Man HC V1 $20

Witchblade TPB $2.50

Spy Boy TPB $2.50

MS Green Goblin, WO Gambit, Deadpool & Browl Wolvy, $7.99 each

Today's total: $85-ish

Ugh. :(

Captain White/Red /White is a rarity amongst rare Minimates & is a little beauty. Nice one! ;)

I've had a "MIB" version for a while now, but I never had the guts to open it up. So, I found a "guilt-free" way of keeping one loose with this auction ;)

Edited by karamazov80

ooooh, good catch ;)

My recent minimate hauls: the Punisher War Zone, Hostile Takeover and Secret Invasion boxsets (lastmaximal and I split the SI one so he could get first-appearance Wolverine :)). Plus word just got out of a Minimate group buy on the PTK forums (he's a real great guy who's apparently letting go of his collection :(), I managed to get dibs on the Clobberin' Time Thing/Super Skrull and Dark Phoenix/blue-suit Prof X packs. Will update everyone on how that pans out later...

Edited by NorthRaider

This weekend.

3 Rodchester Quadrajet Carbureators for $55

Tigerhawk, 3 Spideys, little Black Cat figurine, Lady Death, Midevil Witchblade, near complete G1 Devastator, 2 Gobots, Kickback and Scrapper, assorted other TF parts, and a 1984 G1 Transformers carrying case. $20.

2 Wrestling figs for customs $6

Air filter, base gasket, O ring, Carb cleaner, fuel filter, air purifier, case of oil $40 somethinganother

Running out of gas just after you fix your truck: priceless. Thank you, God, for letting me get my truck working again! XD

I was trawling ebay earlier trying to locate the 'Ultimates' tpb's & comics & came across this little bugger http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=140306821904

I just can't resist these :D

Wow, sweet find! I've actually searched for the DVDs a few times hoping to find one of those, though I never did. By the way, I should note that that Endoskeleton is probably the first time I've ever run across something really expensive, and yet immediately bought it without hesitation. The reasons were a) I had been looking for it, and it isn't very common on EBay anymore; but more importantly: B ) it typically goes for crazy money. It is not unusual for those to sell for $300+, and I got that one for half that, shipped. I'm a sucker for a deal, even if it doesn't seem like on the surface.

Edited by karamazov80

I would love to report a good haul today, after having been to Memorabilia at the NEC in Birmingham, but it was a big disappointment. It was only half the size of it's usual self which sucked. I wanted to get some Watchmen figures, but everywhere only had silk spectre I and nite owl I.

I did manage to pick up a SDCC Valley of Darkness Cylon, some DVD's and CD's for cheap and a 007 Lotus Espirit.Not bad, but disappointing in comparison to what I usually get and was expecting.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the first time I've actually gotten enough stuff to post.

I got three packages in the mail, and some cool swag from TRU

From BBTS I got a bunch of clearance stuff for 25 dollars shipped:

GI JOE Tiger Force Flint (I'm going to repaint him to his regular color scheme)

GI JOE Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow 2-Pack (x2) for customs

NECA Gears of War Marcus

From ebay I got:

Thunderbird and LOTR Uri-Kai Swordsman for 7 bucks shipped

From karamazov80 i got:

GI JOE Red Ninja

Battle Scared Thing

AND

The coolest toy EVER!: The Alien Kubrick!!

From TRU i got:

Marvel Universe Back Road Brawl

Wonder Man and Union Jack

Wolverine and Magneto

Spiderman and Green Goblin

AWESOME day

Ugh. I don't want to think about it.

Animated:

Wreck Gar

Sunstorm/ratchet and Shockwave/BB (x9)

Ultra Magnus

Swoop

Bumblebee

Jet Twins (x3)

Robot Heroes waves 7-9 (2 classics waves as well as the new 25th wave) and 1 Movie pack I was missing

GI Joe

Wraith

Green Shirt troop builders

Air officer 3 pack

sea officer 3 pack

old Oktober Guard 3 pack

Sky Hawk (given to me by friend)

SW

Arc Clone Heavy Gunner

TDK

MM Batman

MM Batpod

Terminator 4

6" T-rip

3 3/4" T-700, T-rip

Minimates

WM/UJ (x2)

Black Cat Claws Bust

Oh, and I bid on this but lost >:{ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=200331759521

This next week I will probably get a few more 3 3/4" Terminator figures (The Endos are AWESOME) and a 12" Phoenix to turn into a Black Cat (What else?)

Yeah, that was waaaaaayyyy too much money, but also at significantly less than retail. :P

*PANT* *DROOL* *PANT*

Just got home after a LOOOOONG day (been at work since 7:30 - then volunteering till about 8, am only home now at 8:45) to find a new pachage has arrived for me.

I was lucky enough to stumble on what i think is quite a deal:

Complete Wave 2: Peter Parker/Green Goblin; Spiderman/Carnage; BD Spiderman/Venom; Spiderman Black/Venom

Complete Wave 7: Chameleon/Ultimate SM; Grey Hulk/Rhino; Spiderman 2099/Silver Surfer; J.Jonah.Jameson/Ult SM

Battle Damage DD/Bullseye

U.S Agent/Task MAster.

I know these are all older mates - but i was only collecting X-Men when they came out, so i was stoked to find all these!!! I managed to pick-up the whole lot for $60 Australian (About $45 US) inlcuding shipping.

I know have the joy of opening them all up :P I think i'll be here a while.