UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few weeks ago, on another forum, I found a great Minimate deal: Defenders set, Thor/Loki, Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk/Wonder Man, Hulk/Thing, Spidey/Green Goblin, Hawkeye/Vision, Captain America/Rhino, Sue Storm/Thing, Reed/Human Torch, and Iron Man/Doctor Doom all unopened, and all for $40 shipped :ohmy:

A good chunk of them went to my nephew for his birthday, but. . .a good chunk of them also went to me :blush:

Edited by karamazov80

Karamazov80 ....".....a good chunk went to my nephew" .....let me guess Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver ? :P

Does that make me a bad person :(

I realized about 10 minutes before giving it to him that he really didn't need the Thor pack.

A few weeks ago, on another forum, I found a great Minimate deal:

A week or so ago, I found the sweetest Minimate deal ever on another board for $35. But, somebody else (from here actually) just beat me to it. It was one of those deals that you'd dream about and the buyer was practically just giving them away.

Ugh. I don't want to think about it.

Animated:

Wreck Gar

Sunstorm/ratchet and Shockwave/BB (x9)

is that seriously a times 9??? and what are you gonna do with that many?? :)

Jeff of the Miniacs

Lets see. SS/SW for 2 friends. That's 4. 1 SW for me, that's 5, then 3 Sunstorms to become Ramjet, Thundercracker and Shescream. That's 8. Okay so I only got 8. But to be honest, they were only $5 apiece (as were the twins :P) what did you expect me to do?

Ugh. I don't want to think about it.

Animated:

Wreck Gar

Sunstorm/ratchet and Shockwave/BB (x9)

is that seriously a times 9??? and what are you gonna do with that many?? :)

Jeff of the Miniacs

Lets see. SS/SW for 2 friends. That's 4. 1 SW for me, that's 5, then 3 Sunstorms to become Ramjet, Thundercracker and Shescream. That's 8. Okay so I only got 8. But to be honest, they were only $5 apiece (as were the twins :P) what did you expect me to do?

at $5 apiece I would have done the same thing man!! trust me, I am trying not to buy them at current ebay inflated prices after that sale.....though I may not have bought the twins....ah hell who am I kidding at $5 I would have bought them too lol

Jeff of the Miniacs

Kinda my issue also. Megatron/Silverbolt, Primal/Tarantulas, Arcee/Rumble, Blaster/Thrust, Waspinator/Rhinox, Ironhide/Kickback, Cheetor/Tankorr, Perceptor/Bombshell, Slag/Sharkticon. I may be missing one there. I also got the movie wave 2 Prime/Barricade. I hate the molds, but it was the only one I was missing. You know how that goes.

Yesterday

TRU:

3 3/4" HK w/ T700

3 3/4" T-rip

6" T700

Wolvering movie wave of minimates w/ exclusives

$85

TJ Maxx

Darth Vader statue

Master Chief w/ sniper

Brute Chieftain w/ fuel rod gun

robot heroes Dispensor/Ironhide

$35

Target

BSG S2 double pack

$35

It was a good day. Now to save the rest. :)

I also went by TRU today and did something horrible.

Most commercial-quality carpets can be fumigated.

:lol: Funniest post ever BHM!

Dino, what's "Blacktop brawl"? An elementary school playground fight set?

Or do you mean the wolverine set w/ sabertooth?

I also went by TRU today and did something horrible.

Most commercial-quality carpets can be fumigated.

:lol: Funniest post ever BHM!

Dino, what's "Blacktop brawl"? An elementary school playground fight set?

Or do you mean the wolverine set w/ sabertooth?

That'd be the one!

Man TM2 Dinobot I am going to come read this thread more often because you buy so much stuff that it makes me feel better about what I buy because I thought I was buying a lot! You get quite the haul very frequently!

Today I got some TRU packs of minimates (Agent Zero exclusive and the set with Blob)

I also got the SW Sarlaac pack at Target on clearance for 13.74$ (normally 54.99) so I thought I was getting a good deal and then I got home and opened it up and man oh man was it not even worth the 13 bucks. The Skiff if cool but that is it man I hate it when I feel like I wasted money even when I got something at more than 75% off!