• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

I do not know.

Thanks man. Just trying to gauge how much I’m willing to pay an inflated price for them when they start showing up online. I actually finally found IWW2 yesterday after giving up on them. 

Hi Zach, 

I was lookin thru old minimates and was just curious about if there was ever a gold splattered spiderman minimate. I know there are gold and silver spiderman minimates out there somewhere. I could have sworn i saw gold splattered spiderman somewhere. Maybe in old poster art?

27 minutes ago, spidermatt said:

Hi Zach, 

I was lookin thru old minimates and was just curious about if there was ever a gold splattered spiderman minimate. I know there are gold and silver spiderman minimates out there somewhere. I could have sworn i saw gold splattered spiderman somewhere. Maybe in old poster art?

There was a comic that was done on the late Minimate Headquarters that featured a Fake Gold Spider-Man. He was fanmade. 

Also RIP MMHQ

22 minutes ago, Trekker 42 said:

There was a comic that was done on the late Minimate Headquarters that featured a Fake Gold Spider-Man. He was fanmade. 

Also RIP MMHQ

Ahhhh is that what that was! Thanks!

RIP MMHQ!

Edited by spidermatt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/27/2019 at 3:25 AM, DSTZach said:

Fantasticar would be cool. We could do a line of vehicle statues: Motorcycle, Blackbird... Ask DST! 

I made a Fantasticar (bathtub type) out of legos that fits minimates. ? 

It would be cool if dst could partner back with legos to make vehicles and sets like the danger room or Avengers Mansion.

10 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

I need this recipe! I have been looking into building the parts but the LEGO website annoys me.

I never tried using the lego website to order parts. I just thought about the pieces i needed then ordered parts off ebay. Some parts were more tricky to track down then others. There were only 2 lego pieces i had to modify. They were the middle section seat backs. I couldnt find the right size, so i improvised. I'll find my list of parts and send one your way.

12 hours ago, spidermatt said:

I never tried using the lego website to order parts. I just thought about the pieces i needed then ordered parts off ebay. Some parts were more tricky to track down then others. There were only 2 lego pieces i had to modify. They were the middle section seat backs. I couldnt find the right size, so i improvised. I'll find my list of parts and send one your way.

Thanks I’d appreciate that!