UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ant-Man Minimates

BrobotC

The SDCC Ant-Man box set is NOT an AFX exclusive, the AoU set is. The SDCC Ant-Man set is available at various retailers, those who attended the show and otherwise. Luke will have them, and we'll have a few, too.

Not sure of the release date for the specialty set just yet.

Micro-figures are only with the SDCC set.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have both sets pre-ordered with Luke and I couldn't be more excited! Both sets look great! I wasn't sure on the SDCC set at first because I was iffy on the shrinking effect on the chests but then I saw that Ant-Man and Yellow Jacket come with regular chests and there's a young Hank Pym face, I HAD to have it! I hope they ship out soon.

Saw the movie yesterday, made this set a must have though I'll probably just get the standard set 'cause I'm not the biggest fan of those shrinking looks (although Anthony looks real cool).

Well, they were a bonus.

Great pic, Shortysben!

Thanks Zach.

My iPhone snaps great pics....until they translate to the web, then it comes out a little grainy.

Took a chance on this set, huge marvel fan, just never that into ant man! but the figures are great! And it sounds like the movie is meeting expectations.

I'm a little sad we're not getting Luis in minimate form. There were two costumes that we're not getting that would have been cool, but I think that DST made good choices on these box sets. Looking forward to getting them.

That's the general time frame for these releases lately, though. It's usually between the release of the film and the release of the home video. Sometimes it's a little earlier, sometimes it's a little later. We used to get specific dates but these days we're lucky to get a season.

According to the AA site this set is due out Fall 2015. Dunno.gifimpatient.gif

DST & AA must be really busy cranking out all that plastic crack for us. I think they've got more lines of Minimates in development now than ever. I wouldn't want that logistics job.