UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got mine. Love them. Have a storm and psy already. Never had a gambit. But I loved the banshee too much and wanted forge as well so I put gambit on the head of storm and covered up the lady chest with a sale jacket from walking dead. It works for what it is.

Fwi Forge's harness, is backwards

Luke, will you have more complete sets for this wave or am I too late? :(

Can't find a complete set on eBay either...

Edited by Dannii

I just got mine. Love them. Have a storm and psy already. Never had a gambit. But I loved the banshee too much and wanted forge as well so I put gambit on the head of storm and covered up the lady chest with a sale jacket from walking dead. It works for what it is.

Fwi Forge's harness, is backwards

Doh. Sure is in the picture. Thanks!

I'm actually going to be experimenting with translating the females to X-Factor uniforms. They won't be perfect, but I think I can get close enough for my tastes. And this wave is responsible for a whole HOST of customs I've made in the past few months to compliment it.

Any good soul with a spare set of Jubilee/Destiny (or maybe two) willing to sell to a Brazilian fellow that lost the chance to pre-order at Luke's? :(

Forgive the ignorant question but I am waiting for my sets from Luke but does Forge come with cowboy boots too?

I'm pretty sure "cowboy boots" isn't the correct terminology but, yeah, it'd be great if he came with the correct footwear.

8f9075ed7c6d593a84fdb09538683941.jpg

We need Minimates moccasins.