UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About these translucent versions, I suppose that DST and Nickelodeon still have them in stock. Zach, is there any chance of a contest here in MMMV?

I won't buy each one for almost $20 plus shipping, unfortunately.

Edited by bzorio

About these translucent versions, I suppose that DST and Nickelodeon still have them in stock. Zach, is there any chance of a contest here in MMMV?

I won't buy each one for almost $20 plus shipping, unfortunately.

I got a Leonardo for $14 shipped, I'm sure you could find one cheaper.

I sent some blue TMNT blanks back with Storm1:08 to give to Shane. I think I gave him one of my few orange ones, as well. Sorry I did not know Nick's schedule, CBMM, I think I was only given an official printed schedule on Friday.

There were over 1000 made of each, so hopefully prices even out and everyone can get one that wants one. No plans at present for Raph and Donny, but translucent green Turtles are coming!

I would not rush to pay $100 for a Comic Wow! Minimate, I'm sure more will trickle out.

Hey Zach, don't worry about it. It shouldn't be up to you to know when the Nick giveaway was every day. My beef was with them not knowing their own giveaway times daily. You at least said "Hey it's going to be 9:30 every day." I mean sheesh, how hard is that?! Instead they had to make it all complicated, with different times each day. I did miss out on comicwow but I'm not worrying too much about that. Thanks for making my first SDCC even better!

Edited by CBMM1

At first, given the prices, I was thinking Leo was the non-DST giveaway. He seems to be fetching at least $5 more than Mikey. I guess Zach was more stingy handing them out! ;)

The nick booth didn't have their stuff together. The security people shut them down a few times because people were rushing the booth and getting smashed together causing traffic jams on the floor. Also from what I saw they were only giving away one per person.

I sent some blue TMNT blanks back with Storm1:08 to give to Shane. I think I gave him one of my few orange ones, as well. Sorry I did not know Nick's schedule, CBMM, I think I was only given an official printed schedule on Friday.

There were over 1000 made of each, so hopefully prices even out and everyone can get one that wants one. No plans at present for Raph and Donny, but translucent green Turtles are coming!

I would not rush to pay $100 for a Comic Wow! Minimate, I'm sure more will trickle out.

It's kinda weird that you guys didn't make ones for Donatello and Raphael, I'm used to there being four different colored minimates given away at SDCC each year, one for each day. :P

C'mon, you gotta make a Raph and Donnie at some point if you already made the other two. Are these translucent green turtles you speak of also exclusives or part of an upcoming wave of the TMNT Series?

I can see someone with a four day badge grabbing them everyday of the con and having friends get them too. Or someone just hooked these people up? Hell, last year at the minimate party they had one of the girls who's job it was to pass out the exclusive battle beast figures gave me one every time she walked by me. I still got around ten orange ones! My buddy ended up with even more. So you never know.

They will be out this fall sometime.

As I said a month or so ago, you will be able to buy a case and get a full set.

The rarest figure, Mutagen Michelangelo, will be one per case. BUT he will not glow, he will be translucent, not sure why that old text was used.

I believe we are going to be able to offer them to the UK, but check with a UK retailer to be sure.Need to see when and where we will see the Kraang. I'll keep you posted.