UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it's not even the first time he's been accused of something like this.

I just hope Singer sinks and Fox is forced to stop making X-Men movies because of the controversy surrounding these chargers directly involving the film franchise. Singer will probably walk free though, I'm sure he's paid his due in favors to keep him floating.

I just hope Singer sinks and Fox is forced to stop making X-Men movies because of the controversy surrounding these chargers directly involving the film franchise.

You clearly have your priorities in order.

Yeah I absolutely do. Singer is a scumbag, and Marvel would make infinitely better X-Men movies.

Don Murphey worked with Singer on Apt Pupil and Murphey wrote a very graphic article about the movie that I obviously can't link but sheds some light on disturbing things that happened.

@stack32: If these allegations are true, Singer directly used X-Men as a vehicle to commit felonies and other crimes. The sheer embarassment could be enough for Fox to drop it or Marvel could fight for it if they were smart. I'd be fine with either.

Don Murphey worked with Singer on Apt Pupil and Murphey wrote a very graphic article about the movie that I obviously can't link but sheds some light on disturbing things that happened.

@stack32: If these allegations are true, Singer directly used X-Men as a vehicle to commit felonies and other crimes. The sheer embarassment could be enough for Fox to drop it or Marvel could fight for it if they were smart. I'd be fine with either.

you may want to re-read that story at Donmurphey.net as according to his account the kids that filed suit against Phoenix pictures, Bryan Singer et all. are shown to be liars, claiming they were forced to strip naked, and held against their will as well as other charges but then confess that they never tried to leave the film set and they as well as every other extra were notified beforehand that nudity would possibly be a part of the shoot.

Edited by Mattallica

you may want to re-read that story at Donmurphey.net as according to his account the kids that filed suit against Phoenix pictures, Bryan Singer et all. are shown to be liars, claiming they were forced to strip naked, and held against their will as well as other charges but then confess that they never tried to leave the film set and they as well as every other extra were notified beforehand that nudity would possibly be a part of the shoot.

Yeah you might actually want to re-read what I wrote, seems you misunderstood another reference!

The article is graphic in nature, and despite the boys retracting their lawsuit, still sheds light on uncomfortable filming practices like youbastards mentioned. Go read about his pool parties with teen boys and try to tell me what happened doesn't have any amount of truth in it. He definitely did questionable things that he should have been punished for.

One of two things is happening here. Either these men repeatedly abused young men and should be punished to the fullest extent possible, or an innocent man is being accused of truly heinous acts that will likely follow him for years. But we don't know what happened, and I find some of the plaintiff's claims highly suspicious. But I think you automatically assuming his guilt and hoping this causes the end of Fox's X-Men films is putting the cart miles before the horse.

Yeah you might actually want to re-read what I wrote, seems you misunderstood another reference!

The article is graphic in nature, and despite the boys retracting their lawsuit, still sheds light on uncomfortable filming practices like youbastards mentioned. Go read about his pool parties with teen boys and try to tell me what happened doesn't have any amount of truth in it. He definitely did questionable things that he should have been punished for.

yeah I read what you wrote smart ass, what exactly was so disturbing, acording to the article You suggested everything except for a mix up on getting some papers signed was legit, if your refering to the accusations made by the two or three teens yeah they are disturbing but again are shown to never have happened. so it seems youre the one who misunderstood. as for what YB stated that parents were not allowed on set, that was also discussed that it was a closed set for the privacy of the actors a very common practice and one the parents were made aware of and signed off on before hand.

yeah I read what you wrote smart ass, what exactly was so disturbing, acording to the article You suggested everything except for a mix up on getting some papers signed was legit, if your refering to the accusations made by the two or three teens yeah they are disturbing but again are shown to never have happened. so it seems youre the one who misunderstood. as for what YB stated that parents were not allowed on set, that was also discussed that it was a closed set for the privacy of the actors a very common practice and one the parents were made aware of and signed off on before hand.

I can hardly read this first of all, it's been written so poorly.

Secondly, it's actually illegal to film underage teens nude without the parents being present and singing forms, which they DID NOT do. The article clearly mentions that they failed to get consent forms due to "a paperwork screwup. You call THAT a "mix up"? This isn't a case of someone forgetting to bring coffee, this is a huge deal.

Thirdly, an openly gay director with a like for dating teenage boys and throwing drug-induced pool parties with teen boys shouldn't be filming underage boys naked in a shower. In any other scenario that's a felony. That's maybe what's so disturbing to me. His public life and what we know it to be as fact, is seriously hard to ignore when charges such as these come to light.

I don't understand your ignorance to the facts though, that the fliming practices were in fact illegal. It doesn't matter what the lawsuit said, I never mentioned that. You keep missing the point, what he did was illegal, and he should have been punished for it. These new accusations are in no way surprising given his already factual private life we know about.

...Thirdly, an openly gay director with a like for dating teenage boys and throwing drug-induced pool parties with teen boys shouldn't be filming underage boys naked in a shower. In any other scenario that's a felony. That's maybe what's so disturbing to me. His public life and what we know it to be as fact, is seriously hard to ignore when charges such as these come to light.

Ah, so what really bothers you is that he is gay, Nuff said.

I guess we know which party the Politician belongs to.

You keep saying that Singer likes to do these things as though it's a fact, I failed to see anything that says this has ever been proven.

I do not know whether these accusations are true or not, but I do find it highly questionable that this is only coming up now and no one ever pursued criminal charges against Singer if he did in fact commit these offenses. I always find it very suspicious when something like this comes out where there was never any attempt to get the police involved.

...Thirdly, an openly gay director with a like for dating teenage boys and throwing drug-induced pool parties with teen boys shouldn't be filming underage boys naked in a shower. In any other scenario that's a felony. That's maybe what's so disturbing to me. His public life and what we know it to be as fact, is seriously hard to ignore when charges such as these come to light.

Ah, so what really bothers you is that he is gay, Nuff said.

I guess we know which party the Politician belongs to.

The problem I have with Singer is the same problem I have with Woody Allen. Hint: Woody Allen isn't gay.

That's all you got left, is to try and make it about me personally. Thanks for giving up.

You keep saying that Singer likes to do these things as though it's a fact, I failed to see anything that says this has ever been proven.

I do not know whether these accusations are true or not, but I do find it highly questionable that this is only coming up now and no one ever pursued criminal charges against Singer if he did in fact commit these offenses. I always find it very suspicious when something like this comes out where there was never any attempt to get the police involved.

Roland Emmerich has spoken about his pool parties with teen boys that he co-hosts with Bryan Singer. There are well documented articles and websites talking about the parties and showing pictures. Also some interesting stuff about Shawn Ashmore (Iceman) and his twin brother living with Singer when they were younger. Just saying, it's well known that he has a certain lifestyle, and that's fine until it dips into things that are illegal. Hollywood is a cespool and it is completely stupid to think that sexual favors and abuse aren't rampant in Hollywood.

He could be completely innocent, there's an equal chance he's guilty and will walk free anyway, but in any case, these are the facts. Even if the newest accusations are BS, it raises questions.

I think in cases like this people are too quick to either condemn the accused or staunchly defend them. Unfortunately, I do think that when there are multiple accusations against someone across different periods of time that where there is smoke, there's at least a little bit of fire. Even if Singer wasn't doing things that were blatantly illegal, he's been engaging in some sketchy behavior.

I think in cases like this people are too quick to either condemn the accused or staunchly defend them. Unfortunately, I do think that when there are multiple accusations against someone across different periods of time that where there is smoke, there's at least a little bit of fire. Even if Singer wasn't doing things that were blatantly illegal, he's been engaging in some sketchy behavior.

I agree and just want it to be known I am Niether Condemning nor Defending Singer, as frankly I havent read enough about the situation to do either, my comments above are strictly based on someones request to make a judgement based on one specific source/incident which when I read it contradicted that someones summery/conclusions.

Accusations are terrible things.

But hoping they're true so Marvel gets XMen is just wrong. Especially if you realize that the bottom miraculously drops out of the market, Fox will just wait 5 years and reboot with a new XMen franchise. Marvel will never see Xmen again.