UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

:( I'm sorry that adversity has stricken you, but I know from reading your posts over the last year and a half that your a individual with high character and class, so I have no doubt that everything will be fine, and that everything will work out - Zak

The board has lost a great member today, I hope you can get back on your feet and find another job in the near future; we'll all miss you.

You will be greatly missed. You really helped to make MMV a special place to hang out. I wish you the very best, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Sad to see you go, GH. You've been one of the most gracious and helpful members who had no problem going out of their way to help someone out, myself included.

I legitimately frowned when i read this. So very sad to hear of your situation, and to see you go, Josh. You're a fine fellow and you've always got a seat at the table here. Your input was always something to behold.

We'll miss you, pal.

Thats depressing to hear. Even if I lost my job, I don't think I could sell off anything I own. To put so much effort into something, just to have to sell it or put it to the side would kill me.

Its tough, and I hope everything ends up okay.

I'm very sorry to hear this. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you are able to get everything sorted out soon. You will be missed.

best of luck. sorry to see you go. I'll support squirrel girl in your honor.

Sad to see you go, brother. Take care of yourself, and your family.

I think everyone on the board should send you a free Squirrel Girl minimate once she's announced for Wave 63.

This is literally the only thing I can think of when reading this thread title.

"The answer is simple..."

You don't know me Joshua, but I know you are valued here in the boards. I get what you say that you do not want to set a bad example to your kids by teaching them not to be materialistic, yet you have thousands of toys. I guess all toy collectors are materialistic.

I do hope that you land back on your feet and everything eventually works itself out and I like to believe that this is not the end. When you're up and running again, toy collecting (sp. minimate collecting) might be an activity that you and your kids find joy in and will provide a bonding opportunity.

Au revoir!

Hope you find yourself in a happier place soon. All the best for the future and your family.

Don't lose that password, GH. I fully respect your decision and know that overcoming some addictions requires complete abstinence, but I have a little glimmer of hope that one day you might feel strong enough to visit with us. Even if it's sporadically. I've quietly hoped for a Squirrel Girl in the background of your campaign. If she is ever released, be assured she and I will tip a cold one in your name.

Now forward with that new life of yours!

As everyone has said I'll be sad to see you go, but understand why.

I know you want to quit cold turkey but like Cappy says above, I hope that once you feel safe to do so that perhaps once in a blue moon drop by and say hi and let us know you're ok?

After all it's not actually the minimates that makes this place great, it's the people who come here.

T.

I've come close to what you're going through(job). It's tough. Good luck with whatever comes your way. You'll be missed. sad.png

This is a dark day in the multiverse. No joke, it's makes me sad to hear you're leaving and even sadder to hear why. You're a good dude, keep your head up, I'm sure this bit of bad luck will be brief.

Edited by wallbreaker2.0

Best wishes to you Josh, you'll always have a place here!

Damn - was not expecting to see this when i logged in.

You're a great contributor to the forums and i'm really sorry to see you go.

I hope you'll drop us a line and let us know when you get back no your feet / find a new job.

We're all rooting for you, mate.

Sad, but understandable. Best of luck to you Joshua and good fortune to you.

Joshua, I wish the absolute best for your family and future. I'm feeling the same as a lot of the folks here. You're an absolute gent and have been a hero helping me and so many others out, that will certainly not be forgotten.