UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead wave 4

Zak Katz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the line-up for Series 5. Very exciting stuff! You guys may get that Tyreese you've been asking for...

So Zach, now that Series 4 is on the verge of release, when do you think we might start to hear more about Series 5? I always hate when the latest announced series hits retail before the announcement of the next series.

Whats the zombie to survivor ratio for LCS series 5? Hoping for at least 3 zombies, only one in series 4 is kind of lame.

Is the variant a completely different character or a clothing variant?

Any new or exciting weapons/accessories?

When will they be revealed to us?

Thank you Zach.

Has Carl been shot down as a possibiity for Series 5? Tyreese, Carl and Maggie are the most wanted survivors from what I can see, so if we get any of those I'll be happy. Penny also seems like too good of a character to ignore, and I wouldn't be surprised to see her in series 5. Rick, Andrea, Glenn, Michonne and Dale could all use another mate, but I'd prefer new characters first. Im guessing

LCS

Carl/Zombie

Maggie/Glenn

Tyreese/Zombie

Variant Bob Stooky/Zombie

TRU

Civilian Andrea/Zombie

Rick Grimes/Zombie Penny

Axel/Zombie

Billy Greene/Zombie

For series 5, I want:

LCS

Carl (w/ alt Sheriff look)/ Sophia

Civie Tyresse/ Julie

Maggie/Zombie

Beth/Zombie (variant)

TRU

Carl (w/ alt Sheriff look)/Zombie Penny

Civie Tyresse/ Bicycle Girl Zombie

Chris/ Zombie

Axel/ Zombie

Ideas for wave 6:

Civie Andrea/ Twin Ben (w/ alt Billy head and dead cat)

"Tainted Meat" Dale/ Twin Ben (w/ alt Billy head and dead cat) (variant)

Thomas (w/ 2 Zombie Wasp-like heads of Hershel's children)

Hospital Gown Rick

Duane (w/ alt Zombified parts)

Just saw the line-up for Series 5. Very exciting stuff! You guys may get that Tyreese you've been asking for...

So Zach, now that Series 4 is on the verge of release, when do you think we might start to hear more about Series 5? I always hate when the latest announced series hits retail before the announcement of the next series.

NYCC in October is my guess

Beth is only on the TV show, her comic counterpart is a combination of Carol's suicidal tendencies and its rumored she will take Sophias place as Carls love interest.

Thanks for the reminder. I was trying to remember Beth from the comics, but it has been a while since I read the comics and have since watched the show. Twice.

I guess we need a TV 4-pack:

Daryl

Beth

Merle

Rick, because

:thumbsup:

Not sure if we're announcing waves without pictures. Work is progressing, I'll see if we can announce before then, or if we'll have something at NYCC.

Whats the zombie to survivor ratio for LCS series 5? Hoping for at least 3 zombies, only one in series 4 is kind of lame.

Is the variant a completely different character or a clothing variant?

Any new or exciting weapons/accessories?

When will they be revealed to us?

Thank you Zach.

- Ratio is 1 to 6 at specialty, 1 to 1 at TRU. Same layout as Series 4. Too many characters we want to make, too many characters fans want to buy. We have a lot of zombies.

- Different character. Again, too many characters to get to. With two Dales, Series 1 LCS had only TWO non-zombie characters in it. In retrospect, it feels like a missed opportunity.

- Haven't seen control art yet. I hope so!

- Checking on that.

You're welcome.

Obviously some people are just into it for the zombies. But if you're a fan of the comic or the show, you want the characters. So now that we have a decent horde, the zombies are gonna have to give up a few slots. Need to sit down and play with Series 4 (lots of stuff has been hitting, but I've had samples for months) and I'm looking forward to having more characters to interact.

LCS5 and TRU 5 will each have two new characters in it, plus new looks for the characters that need it. One of the repeat characters should make people happy. I mean, ALL of them will, but one in particular.

Not sure if we're announcing waves without pictures. Work is progressing, I'll see if we can announce before then, or if we'll have something at NYCC.

Cool, thanks! :thumbsup:

One of the repeat characters should make people happy. I mean, ALL of them will, but one in particular.

Glen! In a LCBS wave instead of TRU this time!

Personally, I love the zombies best. I'm always down for more zombies to add to the hoarde.

That said, if the amount of zombies has to be limited in favor of getting more survivors, then I'm okay with it as long as the zombies we do get have alt looks or are army-builder types like that excellent police zombie we just got in w4. Carl and Tyrese are about the only survivors I can think of at the moment I still want.

Edited by monkeycrumb

Obviously some people are just into it for the zombies. But if you're a fan of the comic or the show, you want the characters. So now that we have a decent horde, the zombies are gonna have to give up a few slots. Need to sit down and play with Series 4 (lots of stuff has been hitting, but I've had samples for months) and I'm looking forward to having more characters to interact.

LCS5 and TRU 5 will each have two new characters in it, plus new looks for the characters that need it. One of the repeat characters should make people happy. I mean, ALL of them will, but one in particular.

zombie shane ?

Intriguing clues. I'm guessing Glenn and Maggie for sure, with Glenn repeating at TRU along with Tyreese. (Glenn being the repeated character that will make everyone happy, since his TRU exclusives have been harder to find than any others) Tyreese will be paired with a variation of Rick. Civilian Andrea will be paired with the zombie (the characters that have already been made and have possible updates are Andrea, Tyreese, Glenn, Rick, Carol, Dale and Michonne, the latter three being least likely at this point) and the variant will be Sophia, who would fare best as a variant at LCS than anywhere else because of her being a civilian female child.

Edited by minijames

Carl and Axel at TRU, each 2 per case enraging everyone. Carl could be paired with Zombie Shane! Tyreese with Zombie Carol! Axel and Glenn with whatever zombies. If some people are in it for the zombies, and others for the characters, zombified versions of the characters should be twice as popular, right Zach? RIGHT? Im sorry, but my series 4 from Luke wont be here until monday and I am seriously jonesing.