UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead wave 4

Zak Katz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine from Luke, who got them a week earlier than LCS. Tomorrow is the day they will hit specialty stores. I want to make all of my QCs permanent additions so if anyone (for some odd reason, like if you only wanted the zombies) has an extra prison Lori, prison Hershel, Riot Gear Rick, Bald Glenn head, Carol head, Dale head or Dexter let me know. I don't want to have to pay for the zombies too especially with so many extra pieces left over from what I'm making.

In yet another example of TRU's inconsistency, this time working in our favor, Wave 3 was priced at $7.99 and Wave 4 is priced at $7.49.

When originally released, 3 was also $7.49. They went up about a month after release.

I want this Rick, he's my favorite in the wave hahaha I like how he looked at this point in the book. It's after Lori died and he's on he phone right? The bandage is cool, I want to get multiples so I can put one on my Rick that came with vacation zombie.

Has the TRU Rick got an alternative look?

ie: 2nd set of arms if you remove the jacket.

No. Just the one set. They came in today. I will post pictures this evening.

itvYT5G.jpg

Really great walkers in this wave. Some awesome details. Crawling walker has drag marks under his forearms. Rick's scarf is a seperate piece and his shirt has what looks like painted on stains so it looks really Grimey.

Edited by Doctom

Just throwing this out there, I have the US SH Figuarts Red MMPR (opened but box is still in tact) that I'm looking to trade for a set of 4 TRU wave 4, or even just Riot Gear Gov/Rick/Michonne packs. I'd also trade it for TRU Wave 1 Glenn/Nerd Zombie, or SDCC Rick/Vacation Zombie and one other TRU exclusive from wave 4. Let me know, they are the only mates I need to complete my collection.

Actually, including the eyepatch alternate head is pretty genius. This is the only BD Gov has in the show. And he has yet to dawn riot gear. Essentially the alternate look is a nod to the show, which will hopefully increase sale from those who have not enjoyed the books.

* Disregard the fact that, if the show were accurate, the Gov should have been played by a young Danny Trejo. ;)