Top Posters In This Topic

The Ghostbusters

Ignoring the rumors and focusing on what's actual:

Walking Dead Series 4

Ghostbusters Movie Box Set

Thundercats Ho! box set

Thief of Thieves Box Set

Invincible Box Set

What's in the Ghostbusters movie box set?

The Ghostbusters.

The Ghostbusters

Walking Dead Series 4

Thundercats Ho! box set

Thief of Thieves Box Set

Invincible Box Set

The Ghostbusters.

Point goes to Mr Oat.

The Ghostbusters

Walking Dead Series 4

Thundercats Ho! box set

Thief of Thieves Box Set

Invincible Box Set

The Ghostbusters.

In retrospect, I guess it was a dumb question, but you never know, it could have included a few Ghostbusters, a ghost, and Louis Tulley, or something.

I don't suppose we could get a bigger image of the back of the Iron Man 10-pack?

I know these are re-makes of previously released armors, but are these Minimates exactly the same? Has anyone done a comparison?

I really appreciate DST and AFX having the balls to do a 10-pack. Looks awesome.

I don't suppose we could get a bigger image of the back of the Iron Man 10-pack?

I know these are re-makes of previously released armors, but are these Minimates exactly the same? Has anyone done a comparison?

I really appreciate DST and AFX having the balls to do a 10-pack. Looks awesome.

TTF went through a few differences in the IM3 thread, nothing major, check it out.

In retrospect, I guess it was a dumb question, but you never know, it could have included a few Ghostbusters, a ghost, and Louis Tulley, or something.

This is what we've been shown:

I7mn0sc.jpg

The fact that they're all included in the same set apparently makes me think we may not be getting less mass appeal stuff, like Colander-wearing Tully and GB1 Janine, but I hope I'm wrong!

Has it been stated or hinted at that there will be a glorious color version of the Jay & SB set in the not too distant future? Ditto with Lost in space?

No suggestion that a colored View Askew team will be made, but I assume it will be. I would put money down on there being colored counterparts for the Lost in Space guys.

Edited by karamazov80

At C2E2, Zach had said the B&W LiS set was a sure thing. The colored versions were not, I believe. I guess it will depend on sales and retailer interest/marketability.

Has it been stated or hinted at that there will be a glorious color version of the Jay & SB set in the not too distant future? Ditto with Lost in space?

The Jay & Silent Bob minimates appear to be based on their appearance in Jay & Silent Bob Strike back (Jay in a light coloured jacket with a black shirt & beanie-cap, rather than the baseball cap, black jacket & a white shirt with writing on it as seen in Clerks), so i would assume that we may see coloured figures at some stage.

Jay-and-Silent-Bob-BW-Minimates.jpg35315-084328-fe09f7da6b0f60d741c1482b9b6

t5192a5a27fe7a62425.jpg

If they were wearing their Clerks outfits, i'd be far more inclined to think that they would only be made in black & white.

Edited by Nessex

I wonder if it will come in different colors as well. Different color per day. Like last years Vorin.

It was actually just a clear blue Vorin at SDCC last year. Only 200 of that color were given away every day. But there was that more exclusive gold Vorin that was given away at the DST party and the minimates panel. Or you could possibly get one by handing a particular kind of baked snack item to a very specific person at the booth. wink.png

Nothing exciting but here's the page it is from. DST will get some good publicity with that exclusive at the top of the list and at $0.00.

http://www.comic-con.org/exclusives/diamond-select-toys