UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What are you Listening to?

pappymojo

At the moment I have Slash Live in Stoke playing on my TV. it just happened to be on Sky Arts and I have to say its very good.

As for music latest stuff on my playlist is Texas Hippie Coalition and Buffalo Summer.

Great bands hellpop! But it's Of Monsters and Men BTW smile.png

blush.png I'm sorry guys, I really don't know anything about them. I was just trying to sound cool. I'll go listen to my One Direction records now.

In other news... just got Belle and Sebastian tickets last week. banana.gif

Been listening to a lot of Alice in Chains music recently. I had the albums for years but never gave them this much attention. They made some pretty special music IMO, and I can only imagine how much greater it could have been if not for Layne's addiction and death.

Been listening to a lot of Alice in Chains music recently. I had the albums for years but never gave them this much attention. They made some pretty special music IMO, and I can only imagine how much greater it could have been if not for Layne's addiction and death.

They were a favorite of mine many years ago, but I haven't listened to them in years. My favorite two things they did were their two eps, which were more mellow and acoustic. But my favorite thing Layne Staley ever did was the Mad Season record, with Stone Gossard from Pearl Jam. Might be my favorite "Seattle Scene" album.

• 1 month later...

What am i listening to....

Sadly, my mom's yelling

But at the moment it's more rock-like

Old and new

Offspring, a dutch band called De Heideroosjes, Barenaked Ladies, Foo Fighters, a little bit of everything and anything with an awesome bass-line in it

And still some old R&B and Hiphop

Edited by Aapje

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still Macklemore and Ryan Lewis all day everyday, these guys are genius

other than that, Im really obsessed with anything Jack White right now, Nico Vega, and im listening to a lot of Childish Gambino