UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor 2 coming Nov 2013, Will we get minimates?

monkeycrumb

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah no doubt it'd be great if Frigga had been in instead of Selvig. Fun as it is to have captain underpants, Frigga was a more fun character to have.

I actually disagree, I didn't really have any interest in him before I saw the movie, but now I am very happy that he will be in the set...in his underwear... I was giggling like a fool whenever he was on screen, and from the sound of the audience, I wasn't the only one.

edit... I forgot to add, I'd trade the whole wave in for a Bor minimate...

Edited by Nervous

Yeah no doubt it'd be great if Frigga had been in instead of Selvig. Fun as it is to have captain underpants, Frigga was a more fun character to have.

I actually disagree, I didn't really have any interest in him before I saw the movie, but now I am very happy that he will be in the set...in his underwear... I was giggling like a fool whenever he was on screen, and from the sound of the audience, I wasn't the only one.

edit... I forgot to add, I'd trade the whole wave in for a Bor minimate...

Bor was a strange bird in this movie. I don't get why they felt they had to alter and reverb his voice so much. He looked cool no doubt, but his voice made no sense when you look at all the other Asgardians.