UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Most wanted "NEW" Marvel Mate

ImABarRoomHero

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zemo is still in the lead... really makes me wonder why there is so much attention on Kang when everyone apparently prefers Zemo. . .

Great poll BarroomHero. If it was also about redone characters I would throw Mary Jane some love, but this covers most of my biggest wants: Brotherhood, Wrecking Crew, various other awesome villains...

Could "Attractive Mary Jane Watson" count as a new character since "Comic Book Volstagg" does?

Edited by nate_studio

I prefer Zemo to Kang. And I didn't vote for either one! :D

The Kang supporters are definitely a vocal minority. Take note, DST. Do you want this happening to you?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-SECRET-WARS-KANG-FIGURE-/250956264354?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6e28b3a2

I didn't think so. Squadron Supreme box sets for the win.

For all of you voting for Rocket Racocon, I still make my plea that if we combine forces and resources and just push for a Rocket Racoon/Squirrel Girl two pack we can cover more ground together than divided. If an obscurely costumed Psylocke and Lockjaw can be released, I'm confident there's hope for a RR/SG pack.

Then DST will say; the ones with 0 votes will get made. LOL.

Since every one of these represents someone people want to see made, I imagine a zero-vote getting made is better than someone who's not even on this list, right?

That said, I'm very curious to see these results. Then I'll cross off everyone who's getting made this year, and look at THOSE results.

Voting for Orka now.

--post retracted--

Nighthawk added! Now, despite some remaining, notable exclusions from my favorite B-teams and yours (i.e., the Defenders and Squadron Supreme), I can confidently answer Zach's first question in the affirmative! :lol:

Edited by karamazov80

Zemo is still in the lead... really makes me wonder why there is so much attention on Kang when everyone apparently prefers Zemo. . .

for the record, I really don't care if either one ever gets made :thumbsup: ... just my opinion.

and hey, Can Genis -Vell get added to this list? ..... this is my version of Kang, and I'm probably the only one who will vote for him :confused:

Edited by Nervous

For all of you voting for Rocket Racocon, I still make my plea that if we combine forces and resources and just push for a Rocket Racoon/Squirrel Girl two pack we can cover more ground together than divided. If an obscurely costumed Psylocke and Lockjaw can be released, I'm confident there's hope for a RR/SG pack.

No, no, no, djBobhog (that's what I'm calling all of you with Deadpool icons... covers all the bases); what we want is a box set, with Rocket, Spider-Ham, Frog Thor, and Howard the Duck.

...Did I forget something there?

Voted. And is it wrong in reading the list you can find Death Wong Armor? Also, whatever Death Wong Armor is, it should be some kind of accessory pack or something like with the M.A.X. Line.

I know, I'm stupid. Move past it.

And also, I'm a little disappointed Citizen V isn't on this list, as he would be an awesome Zemo variant or whatever.

Oh well.

Edited by The Geohound

I'd love a Zemo Minimate :thumbsup:

The Future............ DST Q & A

LEE : "Dear DST,I recently bought a Baron Zemo Minimate & I can't get his darned hood off ....can anybody help?"

CHUCK : "What is it with you Lee? "

ROB BEAVIS (Senior Executive Director) "Carefully stick your head in boiling hot water Lee ...it won't help Kang but it will sure help me"

LEE : "Aw shucks,thanks ....I love you guys"

LEE: "I want a Man-Thing"

ZACH : "Who with?"

ROB BEAVIS (Senor Executive Director -Spain) : "Pudrete Lee!"

LEE : "That's great ...I love you guys "

I re-voted and went, well, probably a little overboard. Heh.

Kang, Falcon, Black Knight, the Wrecking Crew, Jarvis, Jocasta, Constrictor, Dragon Man, Squirrel Girl, Wizard, Thinker, Owl, Rocket Racoon, Groot, Hemidall, the Warriors Three, Zemo, Toad, Uatu, Deathlok, Sauron, Wendigo, Dazzler, Ka Zar, Machine Man, Ronan, Longshot, Controller, Death, Wong, Bill Foster, Swordsman, Tigra, Quasar, Mockingbird, Man Thing, Darkhawk, Viper, Doop, Gladiator (though I'd prefer the DD villain), Strucker, Jack O'Lantern (classic, plz), Demogoblin, Morbius, Shang-Chi, Gorilla Man, Orka, Paladin, Executioner, Enchantress, Jimmy Woo, Foggy Nelson, Rick Jones, Nighthawk, HEllcat, Annihilus, Starfox, Banshee, Vanisher, Impossible Man, Tiger Shark, Scorcher, Attuma, Grey Gargoyle, Titania and Genis-Vell.

But I really do want them all! :teehee:

Oh good grief, at this rate we'll probably be making a poll featuring every single non-Minimated character in the Marvel Universe. If Genis-Vell is on here, why not Phyla-Vell? If Imperial Guard Gladiator is here, why not Lilandra or Deathbird or D'Ken? How can we be getting Jean DeWolff before Uncle Ben or a comic version of Harry Osborn? And I am shocked, SHOCKED, that we have an extensive Spider-Man rogues gallery and STILL no Minimate of the Spot. And while we're at it, where's Diamondback or Scourge of the Underworld?

(See, I can play this game too :teehee: )

Edited by NorthRaider

How can we be getting Jean DeWolff before Uncle Ben or a comic version of Harry Osborn?

Almost answered this question, then realized you were just stirring up trouble.

Gray Gargoyle? :lol: Might as well add Frog Man and the White Rabbit while you're at it.

THIS I have to answer. You know how Stan Lee said every comic is someone's first comic? My first Marvel superhero comic was a Cap issue where he fought Grey Gargoyle. Therefore, Grey Gargoyle is the second or third greatest Marvel character alive to me. Also, he recently laid the smack down on Paris in Fear Itself. He's KIND of a big deal right now.

THIS I have to answer. You know how Stan Lee said every comic is someone's first comic? My first Marvel superhero comic was a Cap issue where he fought Grey Gargoyle. Therefore, Grey Gargoyle is the second or third greatest Marvel character alive to me. Also, he recently laid the smack down on Paris in Fear Itself. He's KIND of a big deal right now.

I agree! He's *such* a big deal right now and one of my personal favorite Silver Age villains you don't see very much.

Why, you guys should make a minimate of him! :)

Well, can I add that the first comic I bought as an adult was Great lakes Avengers #1 with Squirrel Girl and that's why I have such an affection of her?

Does sharing that get her any closer to becoming a Minimate also? She could easily be packed in with a Grey Gargoyle, you know.

Edited by groundhog7s

Well, can I add that the first comic I bought as an adult was Great lakes Avengers #1 with Squirrel Girl and that's why I have such an affection of her?

Does sharing that get her any closer to becoming a Minimate also? She could easily be packed in with a Grey Gargoyle, you know.

I never said my love of Grey Gargoyle made it more likely we would see him as a Minimate. Just pointing out that dissing characters only leads to hurt feelings. That's why I have never said a bad thing about Squirrel Girl, even if I have absolutely zero interest in a figure of her.

Also, I was sharing a personal story of my youth, one that explained my love of capes and mustaches, and why I wear gloves all the time. NEVER AGAIN.