UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

It's Rogue. Ar. Oh. Gee. You. Eee.

Lobsterman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So,

I'm assuming that the constant misspelling of Rogue as Rouge has finally made you snap?

Was this in an already existing thread or is this just a general moan?

Was a new thread about it really necessary?

lol

so many questions for one thread so ill add one more:

lobby, what are u talkin about, man?

ur getting me confused

oh yea and Rad? ur avatar is scaring me.....i like it ;)

Ok, I'm confused.

Can we pin what?

Ok, I'm confused.

Can we pin what?

Lobsterman is apparently getting a bit crabby about the common misspelling of ROGUE as ROUGE here & notably on ebay. Type in Minimates Rouge on ebay & you'll see what LMan means. R..O...G...U..E .

Was a new thread about it really necessary?

No new thread necessary. Rouge however does make me see red .

I was going to mention how nicely it complimented your eyes! ;)

I think you'll find..... how nicely it complEmented my eyes! :tongue:

Lobsterman is apparently getting a bit crabby about the common misspelling of ROGUE as ROUGE here & notably on ebay. Type in Minimates Rouge on ebay & you'll see what LMan means. R..O...G...U..E .

http://search.stores.ebay.com/rouge_Action...ssPageNameZWD1S

Hey karamazov80, we're neighbours!

Indeed, though since this thread is about misspellings, I must correct your mistake spelling neighbors (just kidding)! You also made me realize that I spelled my city's name wrong, its obviously Baton ROGUE. And here I was, a part of the problem the whole time :no:

This thread has been nominated for Most Pointless Thread on the Internet. Let's all show our support by pretending it doesn't exist.

Sorry to add to this thread but you must not check out the DC Direct boards,lol.

Is the above Bizarro provocation?

This thread has been nominated for Most Pointless Thread on the Internet. Let's all show our support by pretending it doesn't exist.

Sorry to add to this thread but you must not check out the DC Direct boards,lol.

Is the above Bizarro provocation?

Funny you mention Bizarro, he was the first mate in the almost 100 I have that broke right out of the package...anyone need an extra Supergirl?....anyhoo, not provocation of any kind, but there was a topic over there recently about Linsay Wagners hair...or Farrah Fawcetts hair.....or something like that. At least here the insanity is happily kept to mates or characters that mates have been made of. :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
whats a rouge?

the color red in french or the misspelling of the x woman or some kind of make up i think and many other characters names

She's an X Man

the MISSPELLING of the x woman

okay now i get why lobby snapped

She's an X Man

You mean like a transexual?

T.

Shut up guys. She's a part of the group X-Men, so she's an X-Man. The group's not called X-People of Various Genders, so I refer to the members as X-Men

Oooooh!... Someone forgot to put his sense of humor on with his underpants this morning! :P

BTW If you are going to play pedant here then I don't think that the singular is ever applied, especially to the female members of the team. I've never seen the term used that way & the burden of proof is on you in this case! :D

T.

p.s. Yes I'm just playing devils advocate cos you told me to shut up and the one thing people don't do when told to shut up is... yep you guessed it shut up :DB)