UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TM2's customs!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

First up was the T1. Nothing much, just dry brushed silver.

th_T1-1.jpg

The HK was fun. I dry brushed the entire thing silver, then went back in with black to look like carbon scoring. I also dremeled bullet holes in it to look like it made a fly by of the humans. Lastly I know it's probably inaccurate, but I added red and green lights to the engines and rear tail, just like airplanes have now. Green on the right, Red on the left (looking at the nose of the plane) so you can tell if it's coming or going.

th_HK-1.jpgth_HK-2.jpgth_HK-3.jpgth_HK-4.jpg

Group shot

th_group-1.jpg

And a little something extra I'm working on.

th_T-spidey.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Update time!

Shescream and Thundercracker. TC is spot on! I need to find a new purple for Shescream though. 5 down, 1 to go...

seekers2.jpg

seekers1.jpg

Charity entry. Almost done. Titania and friend.

titania1.jpg

titania2.jpg

Been wanting to do this for a while. Movie Elektra.

elektra1.jpg

Another Black Cat. XD

blackcaticon1.jpg

blackcaticon2.jpg

blackcaticon3.jpg

• 3 months later...

Yep. But I was brilliant. Baroness' head wouldn't work. So I found a Ciro Marion Indy fig. But her socket was way too big. No way it would fit. So I cut off Baroness' neck, drilled a hole into the chest, stuck a 5mm ball jointed peg in there, glued it in, sanded it down, painted Marion's hair black, and viola! It was great!

I really your Elektra. Daredevil holds a special place in my heart; it was the first Superhero-movie i ever saw, and my Dad and i had a blast watching it (his favorites were Daredevil and Thor). We really enjoyed it, so that brought back some nice memories, so thanks TM2!! :blush:

Nice Garner likeness though, too. The lips are a tad too pursed, but that's not your fault. I really like it.

• 7 months later...

Another photodump.

HK Athea

HK1.jpghk2.jpg

Q-T Pi

qt1.jpgqt2.jpg

Hightower

0408101804-00.jpg

Demolisher

0408101803-00.jpg

box set

th_set1.jpg

Marvel Universe Black Cat

MUBC1.jpg

Jeremy Bulloch Boba Fett

bulloc1.jpg

Animated Spectrawave

sp1.jpgsp2.jpg

Animated Dialatius and Verticon

sp3.jpg

3 3/4" Teh Batman series Batgirl

th_Picture1223.jpg th_Picture1224.jpg th_Picture1233.jpg

Clone Wars Slave Asoka

th_Picture1230.jpg th_Picture1227.jpg th_Picture1231.jpg

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 2 months later...

Some really really really really REALLY bad pics from my phone.

G1 Spectrawave

spec1.jpg

spec2.jpg

spec3.jpg

Fully transformable into a medical transport. Stores both Dialatius and Verticon in his chest (don't have another white Frenzy for Verticon at the moment.) Hinge at the ankles, swivel below the knees, joint at the knees, ratchet hips, shoulders, biceps, elbows and neck. I used TRU Soundwave, Perceptor, Cyb Evac, Depthcharge and classics 2pack Megs. The good thing about it being DC's arms is the hands flip around to reveal a laser torch and a buzz saw.

Jetleg

jl1.jpg

jl2.jpg

jl3.jpg

Jetleg is Classics Mirage. I had a hard time finding something to make the circular engine shapes. Then I remembered I had some light weight cryola molding flome clay stuff. Worked pretty good.

X-Warlock

x5.jpg

Still needs a few minor touchups here and there. Need to finish his rocket launcher. I like him though. :)

Polaris

polly1.jpg

polly2.jpg

Ah yes, the much lamented Polaris. I've had this babe on my workbench for several year now. Never could get her right. Still haven't. Used Animated Arcee and Jetfire and a Universe Treadbolt. Oh, and Cyb Primal's head. I'm just... Eh. I'm still not pleased. Will probably at least change the legs out for Arcee's. Beamer has the toughest bots in the world to do. :/

And of course, it wouldn't be a TM2 thread without Black Cat now, would it? Claws minimate Black Cat.

clawsbc1.jpg

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Iron Black Cat

Earth 2020 alt future

IMBC1.jpg

When Charnel attacked, the earth was decimated. Avenger after Avenger fell. Spiderman and Felicia Hardy fought valiantly together, until Peter Parker died trying to save Mary Jane's life. Felicia couldn't stop him. As a reserve Avenger member Black Cat joined forces with the remaining few heroes. Using the late Tony Stark's Ironman tech, Felicia was able to construct a suit that would put her on par with the heavy hitters, dubbing the suit the O.N.Y.X. armor. With RPGs in one forearm, a grappling hook and flame thrower in the other, her helmet is equipped with a HUD screen. Her "ears" make her an excellent look out, able to spot trouble before it arrives. The ultra dense titanium armor could normally withstand a direct hit from any hand-held weaponry, while still retaining the light weight mobility. Jump jets are equipped on the back and feet with a four second reserve on the web-alloy undersuit itself. Felicia managed to stall Charnel long enough for the others to escape in their second to last battle. Unfortunately she perished just minutes before Death's Head II and Tuck arrived in the time line.

IMBC2.jpg

IMBC3.jpg

IMBC4.jpg

IMBC5.jpg

It didn't show up great, but those ears are actually pink in the middle. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcing his Badassness himself! The one... The only...

RAILGUN!!!

DSC00711.jpg

Wingus mentioned a long while ago that he wanted to use Gradion as the new Railgun model. I found one for cheap (or as cheap as one can get with shipping on this bad boy) online and he's just been sitting around for a while. When I finally got around to painting him, I asked for colors and Wingus just said "Go with that. Those will be his new colors." So really, on second thought, I should have done him in pink. :P

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

I really liked the knight-face guard on the original, but it had to go so I could get Superion's ears on there. But I liked the spring loaded mask. So I drilled a hole in the back of his head and glued a Lego X-beam holder back there, and shaved off an X-beam. I just push the save guard up, press the lego piece forward and it hold it. Pretty swank if you ask me.

While shaving off the Webdiver logos I did mess up some of the chrome. :( I just splotched some silver paint there. Not liking how it turned out but not much I can do about it.

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

I liked a lot of the original blue on Gradion, so I kept a lot of the legs unpainted. I used black for the base to cover up the translucent purple. (Which suffers badly from GPS). I used Model Masters gun metal, yellow and purple for the techie highlights, and Anita's midnight Blue for the shoulders and knees. Silver, read and white round out the highlights.

Over all, I am fairly impressed. Whatcha think?

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 2 months later...

So I hate buying kitbash fodder at retail. But considering the last 3 times the Seekers have been on the shelves, and I've waited, they ended up tripling in price and I kicked myself for months on end. So wait no longer. I give you the last Kilairian, the storm of storms, my favorite Decepticon of all time...

Tempest.

th_DSC00819.jpg

The blue on Thundercracker ended up being perfect. I modified a pair of Arcee swords. They aren't my favorite.

th_DSC00821.jpgth_DSC00822.jpg

The Sculpting is not my strong suit. I got the 2B antenna, but left out the chest. I may do that better.

th_DSC00820.jpg

Had to modify where the head went.

th_DSC00823.jpg

This is a twofer. I never thought in a million years that I'd be able to pull this off. An F-15 that transforms into a cat? Impossible. Well, I think I actually owe Michael Bay on this one (I need a bath after saying that) thanks to Decepticon Hatchet. I give you Sheba!

th_DSC00824.jpg

I modified an Alt Ravage head to fit. It has a full range of motion on a ball joint I borrowed.

th_DSC00825.jpg

F15! (ish) I did the best to match the colors.

th_DSC00828.jpg

I have Sentinus and Polaris (still) on my work bench. Waiting on final parts for Cybertron Darkscream. Defunct and Stormrave both have figures I need to go buy, and I'm still hunting for another white Frenzy to do Dialatius. No Beamer yet because I'm convinced nothing can be that perfect. New group shot soon-ish maybe?

• 3 months later...

Mates coming soon, I promise. Right now, Transformers.

Some of these have been sitting on my desk for a while. But when the first reviews of TFPrime Screamer came out a few months back, I said immediately "That's Slipstream!" So I got the toy, played with it, loved it, and sure enough, it was Slipstream. I wanted to rush and get her done so I'd be the first on the web. (Probably failed in that matter.) I remolded the chest with putty and added some antenna to the ears, shortening the chin. I have her a dry brushing in black to give her a more WFC feel. The colors match in robot mode but are kinda reverse in jet mode (Pink should be at the front.) There's just no good way to do that I think.

slipstream1.jpg

slipstream2.jpg

slipstream3.jpg

slipstream4.jpg

slipstream5.jpg

slipstream6.jpg

slipstream7.jpg

slipstream8.jpg

Starsweeper was a character and figure I had already. But she was one of my first attempts (So rudimentary. I wonder how I ever pulled it off.) She came about when I was playing with Screamer also. I left the cockpit flipped around and I was like 'holy crap! Starsweeper!' I remolded the chest and added some antenna to the ears. I think it looks okay.

starsweeper2-4.jpg

starsweeper2-5.jpg

starsweeper2-3.jpg

starsweeper2-1.jpg

starsweeper2-2.jpg

Stormrave is Tempest's 'sister'. She joined the Autobots after she was rescued off Kaliel. She wears a pair of blue shades to cover her Decepticon red optics (Couldn't pull that off, sorry Stormy.)

stormrave16.jpg

stormrave13.jpg

G1 and BM Stormy

stormrave14.jpg

stormrave15.jpg

My favorite Allsparky Seekers

Sentinus. I knew I wanted to use Straxus' body, but I couldn't find one. So I repainted Skullgrin, which ended up being worse than just using Straxus. Broke the leg. Still can't figure out the ax. Used a Sweep head though. That much I did figure out.

sentinus3.jpg

sentinus2.jpg

sentinus1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...