UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TM2's customs!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I was screwing around, thinking how much I love seeing MJ in the spidey costume, when it hit me. Do a Minimate! So I did! I didn't repaint the hair, but here's what I got!

spidersgirl1.jpg

And then I was thinking how much I love blanks. So I made my own personal blank out of my favorite colors. :D

blank1.jpg

blank2.jpg

blank3.jpg

The last one looks like he's sad. Or watching his shadow. It's amazing how much personality blanks have. Even home made blanks. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Brits, I butchered yall's flag. Fortunately, there's sill a Brit sporting the Union jack. A hot Brit. Rarw. Ladies and gents, I give you Miss Lara Croft!

lara1.jpg

I think I did a fairly good job with freehand

lara2.jpg

I decided later that I don't like the sparklies.

lara3.jpg

As compared with the original and her messed up face.

lara4.jpg

ENJOY!

• 4 weeks later...

Black Cat needed improving. She was begging for improving. Especially since her costume was non-canon. It wasn't modern, it wasn't classic, and the black negated it being retro. So I made her modern.

I am such a geek. :D

blackcat.jpg

blackcat2.jpg

Rhino also needed help. Someone around here was building 2.5" Rhinos a while back, but alas, they are on hiatus. *glares at supreme overlord*

rhinos.jpg

Nope. She's 100% British. I think she's even slight minor royalty or something if I remember. She's got like 3 manors. I know she's stupid rich.

Now, onto the main event!

Atom Eve! My favorite character from the Invincible comic books. I will be redoing her in the future as I hate how she turned out.

atomeve1.jpg

atomeve2.jpg

The Amazing Bag Man! I actually had a ton of fun making his bag. I measured and cut plastic and then glued the pieced together. It fits perfectly. His eye holes even match up!

spiderbag1.jpg

spiderbag2.jpg

spiderbag3.jpg

• 2 months later...

This one's been a long time coming. A lot of heavy sculpting on this one. I like this one honestly. I friggin hate taking pictures though, because they always show every flaw in my paint jobs. Whatever, I don't want to hear about it, so don't mention it.

dissever3.jpg

dissever4.jpg

dissever5.jpg

dissever6.jpg

dissever7.jpg

• 9 months later...

LOL. Thanks guys. D, Black Cat was based on her incarnation in the miniseries "Claws". I actually hated the design when it came out, and thought the book was horrible. I re-read it, and was impressed by the fluid modern-ness of her design. It struck me as very post- Batman Begins. It grew on me. The story is still trash, but I can work with it. It helps when I imagine her face mask as night vision lenses, sonar "ears" and shatter proof shielding built into it. :P

CLAWS_001_-cover-732783.jpg

Thanks, TTF. My favorite part I am most happy about is that flesh tone. it is not a color I owned, and I actually mixed a bottle myself, because I knew I'd need more. The sculpting is also all original as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually it's the SMC Tarantula. But his left arm doesn't move. So I modded a second right arm off of another one and viola! He can now twist and shake.

I also had to do some touch up on the paint cause it was all faded and sucked.

That's a Yellowjacket ML, ain't it?? ;)

The shoulder-padding gave it away...it's really sweet either way, and makes me wish that MM Tarantula had a black mask.

Actually, here's where it get's weird. It's not. The ML Quicksilver body, that has been used for 70% of all the Hasbro ML molds, is not the same body as this one. It's the same design, but this one id distinctly smaller. Remolded neck and hips, and an over all scale down, make this guy clock in at 5 1/2" or so. It's quite annoying.