UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Tournament Of Fighters - The GRAND FINALE

The Grand Finale  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Kodiak vs Lukas Rand

• Kodiak
    • Lukas Rand

TOF-white.jpg

What exciting semi finals we saw! Both matches were extremely exciting, but both matches also had a clear winner. The mighty warrior Kodiak was able to defeat the mad scientist Dr. Miceon with some incredible moves. Science was not enough to take down the mystical warrior. And in the other match Lukas Rand was able to take down Barrett Diabolo with his swordfighting skills and martial arts abilities, once he learned how to avoid Diabolo's flying fists.

So, this is it ladies and gentlemen, the GRAND FINALE of this years Tournament of Fighters.

We've seen these two going a long way and now they meet for the final showdown.

Let me ask you once more: who will come out on top?

Our ringside photographer is ready to give us some exclusive pictures of this last fight, hope you enjoy!

Round5-white.jpg

GrandFinale.jpg

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! NOW IT'S UP TO YOU!

Cast your vote now until July 8th, 11pm PDT.

And don't forget to bid on these amazing customs on ebay: You can click on the "ON SALE" images to bid on the custom. Click on the characters' names to read their backstories.

fyNtd.jpg

Edited by Bob Harris

I could end the tie by deleting my vote couldn't I? Hypothetically speaking, that could be viewed as payback for years of being mocked as 'Grannyhog'.

You know, if that's how I voted...:whistling:

Given your new avatar maybe it should be 'Trannyhog'.

TOF-white.jpg

What a fight everybody! We haven't seen a match as close and exciting as this year's Grand Finale! And we also see something never ever happened before in the history of this event. The Tournament ends with two winners:

KODIAK & LUKAS RAND!!!

After an incredible match, both, Kodiak and Lukas Rand, weren't able to finally defeat their opponent and so both came to a decision: they stood up and shook hands. What an incredible moment!

And then everybody was excited what would happen, since we only have one trophy and therefore only one fighter will be granted the grand prize of the Tournament, the ultimate wish! But after a few words between those two great fighters, Lukas handed the trophy to Kodiak who was able to finally free the souls of his people. Why would Lukas do this, we asked and found out, that he was actually tricked into the Tournament and therefore would have to turn the prize over to the guy who did this to him. (Darn legal issues!)

Right now Lukas Rand is heading back to find this guy. And it just looks like his iron arm is accompanied by a mystical bear paw to hand out some good old fashioned country ass whooping.

So, that's it for this year's TOURNAMENT OF THE FIGHTERS! Thank you all for participating and I hope you had as much fun as we did. Also thanks to A.J.V. for the Player Select Screen and Luke for the incredible live action pics!

Good night, good fight!

1SsFA.jpg

mK9RU.jpg

YMLzY.jpg

CACt6.jpg

WHOOP! :thumbsup:

I'd like to thank Bob and Luke for putting together this visual Tournament of Fighters challenge. Great story and input (by the custom creators). It was fun to watch it all unfold over the last several weeks. Awesome job guys! It's fun stuff like this that makes me glad to be part of this community. Keep it up.