UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Tournament Of Fighters - The Final Four

The Final Four - Who will come out on top?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. G29: Dr. Irwin B. Miceon vs Kodiak

• Dr. Irwin B. Miceon
    • Kodiak
  2. 2. G30: Lukas Rand vs Barrett Diabolo

• Lukas Rand "Tetsuwan"
    • Barrett Diabolo

TOF-white.jpg

Those Elite Eight match-ups were exciting, but what we see now are the Final Four, ladies and gentlemen! In the first match, the two fighters with the best record so far meet. The mystical warrior Kodiak vs. the master of science, Dr. Irwin B. Miceon. Both dominated their opponents, but what will happen, when they face each other? In the other match-up the fighter with the most incredible win in the whole tournament, Barrett Diabolo, faces the black samurai with the iron arm. This is going to be incredible!

Our interviewer talked to the Final Four, so let's hear what they have to say and listen to our man Gene Mean Aukland:

Gene Mean Aukland:

"After the incredible knock-out in the qualifying round against Brutus McBuff, the matches seem to get harder and harder. How do you prepare yourself for your next fight against Tetsuwan?"

Barrett Diabolo:

"How do I prepare? I'm putting bigger brass knuckles in my boxing gloves. These fights aren't about playing nice or rules - it's win or else."

Gene Mean Aukland:

"Tetsuwan, you are facing one of the toughest fighters in the tournament so far, what is your strategy?"

Lukas Rand "Tetsuwan":

"See, my master always said, 'you have to shake the hand you cannot cut off'. Right now, I'm not in the mood for hand-shakes."

Gene Mean Aukland:

"You are doing great in the Tournament so far. Did you expect to be so successful?"

Kodiak:

"All those who have challenged me so far have fallen. I am not here seeking fame or glory, but rather salvation. My goal now is as it has always been... To free the souls of my people."

Gene Mean Aukland:

"Amazing job so far, Doctor. What's the strategy for your next fight against Kodiak?"

Dr. Irwin B. Miceon:

"My strategy against the pathetic Kodiak? That's easy! Use SCIENCE!

Science is all about testing theories, so I go into every battle with a MiceonCo. Handheld Stainless Steel Superbucket Containment Unit® full of hypotheses! Let me run a couple by you...

Hypothesis: Kodiak can be weakened by abusing his teleporting abilities.

Procedure: Trap Kodiak in an endless series of cages with the MiceonCo. Automatic Cage-Launching Gun MK.1®

Hypothesis: Kodiak's "mythical" "bloodlust" power can be stopped by not bleeding

Procedure: SOLID BLOOD!

And that's just a small taste of the GENIUS Dr. Irwin B. Miceon will bring to the battlefield!"

Thanks for the interviews Gene, now let's get back to ringside, where the fights did already begin!

Box Scores

Biggest win: 26:2 - Barrett Diabolo vs Brutus McBuff

Closest match: 17:15 - Enki the Foresaken vs Ninja Monkey & Azul Diabolo vs. King Shakooth & Fuse vs The Black Parrot

Highest score (single match): 1st Barrett Diabolo (26), 2nd Rodney Riggs (22), 3rd Kodiak & Dr. Irwin B. Miceon (21)

Highest score (overall): 1st Barrett Diabolo (70), 2nd Kodiak & Dr. Irwin B. Miceon (58), 3rd Fuse (54)

Highest average score (currently): 1st Kodiak & Dr. Irwin B. Miceon (19.3), 2nd Barrett Diabolo (17.5) 3rd Lukas Rand (17.3)

Highest average score (overall): 1st Kodiak & Dr. Irwin B. Miceon (19.3), 2nd Barrett Diabolo (17.5) 3rd Lukas Rand (17.3)

Round4-white.jpg

Are you ready? Fight!

Game 29 :

DrIrwin-SALE.jpgVS-white.jpgKodiak-SALE.jpg

Dr. Irwin B. Miceon (Trainer: Shamrock) VS Kodiak (Trainer: Mini_Myte)

KODIAK wins 17:14!

Game 30 :

LukasRand-SALE.jpgVS-white.jpgBarrett-SALE.jpg

Lukas Rand "Tetsuwan" (Trainer: Bob Harris) VS Barrett Diabolo (Trainer: Boyd)

LUKAS RAND wins 20:11!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! NOW IT'S UP TO YOU!

Cast your vote now until June 30th, 11pm PDT.

And don't forget to bid on these amazing customs on ebay: You can click on the "ON SALE" images to bid on the custom. Click on the characters' names to read their backstories.

Game29.jpg

Game30.jpg

Edited by Bob Harris

Wow! :woot: Kodiak has made it to the FINALS! Thanks to all those who voted for him. Is salvation close at hand for the cursed native warrior? Only time will tell (and one man standing in his way) will tell.

Wow. I voted for the other two guys. I think I may skip the next round cause now I don't care. :P

Dude, did you know that Lukas Rand LOVES Blackcat! Actually, he's the world's 2nd biggest fan, right after you. So maybe you want to reconsider. :whistling:

Both my fighters lost to the same man. There's something poetic to that...

Aw well, it was a fun ride. Bring on the final!

I'm sure Lukas is sorry. :whistling: