UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

The logo is not really etched in there. It's a special vinyl that looks like etching. Much easier to do, and when I'm tired of these little guys, I can remove it and use the shelves for something else.

Of course the Bomb had a nice little home. A special home for such a special little guy...

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm pretty proud of the little display. My wife just sort of rolled her eyes...

I forgot that I still need to get the LOTR figures out of storage. I tend to always forget about those... I think that they should fit up above the closet...

And Deadpool, I tend to go through spurts where all I buy is anime. Currently, there's not really anything that sparks my interests, except for Negima and Ergo Proxy. I've thought pretty hard about selling most of those off... I'll probably never watch them again... The American stuff I'll keep 'cause it great stuff, but the anime is just kind of "Eh" to me right now...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, my turn again. You get to see my beloved. Yet more mindless crap. Here's pics of my Black Cat obsses-- er, I mean collection. Please try not to drool.

Dear Lord she's beautiful!

bcc1.jpg

Felicia and Megs chillin.

bcc2.jpg

Marvel Heroes, Gashpon and Masterpiece. Incredably, out of all this, I forgot my Minimate.

bcc3.jpg

Today's pics are brought to you by the letter "D". Twice. In a row. Yeah...

bcc4.jpg

My #3 jewel of my collection. :D

bcc5.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

My collection is nowhere near as impressive as many of those that have gone before me, but considering I've only really been a hard-core plastic addict for about 9 months or so, I thought it was coming along rather nicely. I have acquired nearly all the regular release Marvel Minimates (including most of the variants), have most of the C3 sets, all of the LOTR, most of the SF, a soon-to-be full set of both classic and modern cylons and both Speed Racer mates thus far released. Plus I have a fair amount of customs for a beginner. Anyway, not the best shots, but it gives an idea of how much room they have already claimed in my house.

Full shot

Marvel Street

Batcave 1

Batcave 2

I am taking notes. These rooms are great. I am at the distinct honor of rebuilding a run-down shed in my back yard. I have seen some really good display ideas so far. With all of the toys and model cars, I see I will need a whole lot of shelves.

Damn Dino! Nice collection there. Don't know how I missed those pics before. Nice AH! Litho. That's a print I always wanted, but could just never justify spending the scratch for... Then again, I'm not obsessed...

Nice collection there newaddict. I always like the dio approach to displays. Love your Batcave layout. I bought five 'Caves with the intention of doing something like that, but just never had the room. Now, my current display doesn't have any room for the C3 vehicles... May have to rethink it soon...

Great collections, guys!

bcc4.jpg

I have to ask.

What is the 'special feature' on the Marvel Select Black Cat? (Since yours isn't open, you might not know, but I gotta ask.) I wondered what it was when it was initially released - haven't seen one or thought about it in years though.

bcc4.jpg

I have to ask.

What is the 'special feature' on the Marvel Select Black Cat? (Since yours isn't open, you might not know, but I gotta ask.) I wondered what it was when it was initially released - haven't seen one or thought about it in years though.

As far as I know, she doesn't have an "action feature" like regular spiderman toys do. As far as I know none of the Marvel Selects do. But what I do know if that her chest is molded in a difirant type of plastic, so that her boobs are actually *ahem* squishy.

Yeah, you did read that right.

I actually want to try and find a second one, hopefully loose, as I don't want to open mine and the avrage running price now is $40-$60

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I finally got my mates set up the way I like 'em. They are in one of the empty cabinets in my cube at work. I'm going to run out of space in there pretty quick the way things are comming out this year. I'd like to get some acrylic cases to put them in, but this is good for now. Anyway, enjoy

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s198/blacksun1520/

BS

How much was it for those cases minimyte?