UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A mock Heralds of Galactus poll

MINI_MYTE

A mock Heralds of Galactus poll  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which "one" minimate would you like to see in the Heralds of Galactus boxed set?

• Galactus with mini Silver Surfer
    • Nova
    • Morg
    • Terrax
    • Air-Walker
    • Firelord

If I was gonna be strategic, and pick a figure that I didn't think we would get elsewhere but I would like to have in my collection, I would probably have picked Firelord.

But the figure I really want most is, of course, Galactus. That's gonna be a freakin' bad ass toy. . .as long as the QC doesn't fail.

I'm no kitten hater, far from it, but I voted Morg for two reasons One he seems to have the least likely hood of showing up elsewhere and two I can use use the gauntlets and boots in my custom fodder.

Still, I'm not exactly a mentally stable individual, after all I did the unthinkable and put together a custom Spider-Thor so perhaps my vote shouldn't count.

I went with Firelord, although if I could pick the four it would be I'd go with Firelord, Terrax, Morg and Galactus himself. I just always liked the look of Firelord and would really like to see him get made. I agree that Morg probably needs the votes the most, and would always like to see more villains, but I don't think he or Firelord has much of a shot outside this box set. I really want that Galactus to get mad but he's the biggest name character in the poll so I feel like he'll either definitely make it in the box set or even if he doesn't he'll get made for MVC3 or some other wave at some point.

Yaknow... when I saw the actual poll... and saw the designs... as much as I love Galactus one guy stood out as awesomesauce... And that was Air Walker. So he wound up getting my vote.

Well so far Galactus has the most votes so far, followed by Nova, then Terrax. Air Walker and Firelord are tied for fourth place with Morg dead last. I wonder if this small scale voting will be a reflection of what we can expect from the official TRU vote? Opinions?

I'd be happy with any of these figures, to tell the truth. I personally hope Galactus isn't part of the set because, as others have mentioned, he is such a huge character that we're just as likely to see him released as part of a regular 2-pack. The others, not so much.

Well so far Galactus has the most votes so far, followed by Nova, then Terrax. Air Walker and Firelord are tied for fourth place with Morg dead last. I wonder if this small scale voting will be a reflection of what we can expect from the official TRU vote? Opinions?

That's pretty much what I expected, but with mass public voting, 'tis best to expect the unexpected. . .and stupid.

I could be down for some Firelord, especially with those cool flame wings. But my vote had to go to Galactus. Now if only they could do a Minimate-style Marvel Select Galactus ;)

fire lord has the flame staff, air walker has the wings