UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Massive Upcoming TRU MM

Here is a list of minimates that may be coming to a TRU near you late this year:

Halo wave 3

Halo Reach Warthog vehicle with 3 figures

The Real Ghostbusters Best of Asst

The Real Ghostbusters wave 2

Universal Monsters wave 2

Paramount wave 1

Marvel Best of Movie wave

Marvel wave 11

Marvel wave 12

Marvel wave 13

Marvel Galactus' Heralds (Box set)

Marvel vs Capcom wave 1

Marvel vs Capcom SDCC Box Set

I am not sure what is new news or old news, I just though I would share what I have found.

As always, I will keep you all posted if I find out more.

Edited by pickle

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These i did not know about... Paramount wave 1, Marvel Best of Movie wave and Marvel Galactus' Heralds (Box set).

These don't make sense, Marvel wave 11, Marvel wave 12, Marvel wave 13. Perhaps waves 41, 42, 43?

These don't make sense, Marvel wave 11, Marvel wave 12, Marvel wave 13. Perhaps waves 41, 42, 43?

I'd bet at least 1 of those, if not all, is an all exclusive wave, like the FF TRU wave.

Marvel Best Of? Why do I have a fear that it is just going to include IM2 sets that will clog the pegs. Again.

RGB Best Of seems a little too early, if you ask me.

Beverly Hills Cop?

Edit: I just noticed Godfather too.

Interesting... pretty sneaky way to push out at least few of the protos we saw for those movies. Although, I am a little skeptical at how well they'll do at TRU. There's almost nothing about those sets that would seem to appeal to kids except a few pistols and maybe a banana.

Pickle, was this info from the canadian TRU computer? If yes, I hope they (TRU Canada) don't yank the minimate rug out from under our feet like they did last year.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

The Paramount "best of" 2-packs were my idea, so I guess I'll go ahead and e-mail DST with my address for the check(s).

Heralds is a nifty idea (Terrax could be the bomb), though I'm not sure we need another Silver Surfer. I hope we get a 2 inch Galactus to go along with them.

The Paramount "best of" 2-packs were my idea, so I guess I'll go ahead and e-mail DST with my address for the check(s).

Heralds is a nifty idea (Terrax could be the bomb), though I'm not sure we need another Silver Surfer. I hope we get a 2 inch Galactus to go along with them.

TRU has already made a surfer so i dont think we have to worry about that, im hoping the line up of the set is:

nova (female)

terrax

airwalker

firelord

That's true, but I have a hard time imagining a box set sold at TRU lacking an real, notable character to move sets. Comic shops did get Infinity Guantlet, but most (and probably all of them at TRU) are going to contain a Spidey, Wolvie, Deadpool, Cap, etc. to help move sets. Surfer isn't those guys, but he's a heck of a lot closer than Frankie Raye and Firelord. I would bet money on his being included, and possibly Galactus as well.

Edited by karamazov80

Could they perhaps be talking about previews of the TRU waves 11, 12 & 13?

Yay for Heralds!!!!

most (and probably all of them at TRU) are going to contain a Spidey, Wolvie, Deadpool, Cap, etc. to help move sets.

Yeah, remember that time Spidey was Galactus' herald?

That actually happened, didn't it. Dammit.

And Deadpool was a herald of Galactus when he answered his help wanted ad in the newspaper. See the last issue of Deadpool Team Up, which was #883. Okay, that story probably wasn't in canon but so what?

most (and probably all of them at TRU) are going to contain a Spidey, Wolvie, Deadpool, Cap, etc. to help move sets.

It didn't, don't worry. BUT Aunt May was a herald.

Can I get a HELL YES for the Golden Oldie?

It didn't, don't worry. BUT Aunt May was a herald.

Can I get a HELL YES for the Golden Oldie?

HELL to the YES

Edited by undeadpool