UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2011 Minimate Exclusives

ImABarRoomHero

I'm glad to see Thor's supporting cast get some appreciation, but it does disappoint a bit that they feel the Warriors Three are a better choice than the Wrecking Crew. Nothing against the Three, but both are Thor characters and the Wrecking Crew are far more well represented in terms of the overall Marvel Universe. Still, I'll be glad to pick these up.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next hint from AFX, looks like another Thor.

post-8-0-33702200-1305455265_thumb.jpg

For sure it IS Thor, but will it be Thor with a beard or no beard?

Walt Simonson was know for drawing both. And seeing how we got a beardless classic Thor not to long ago, I'd like to see this version WITH a beard. Is it just me or has the word "beard" been used way to much for a single post here?

THOR%20VISIONARIES%20WALT%20SIMONSON%20TP.jpg300px-walt_simonson_visionaries_thor_vol_1_2.jpg

if it is thor, i really hope it isnt just a normal classic thor, even a real battle damaged thor would be better, and im royally pissed we wont see any good new villains :(

actually if you think about it, enchantress could make sense, that way we get two villains of Asgard (boy and girl) and two hero's (boy and girl)

actually if you think about it, enchantress could make sense, that way we get two villains of Asgard (boy and girl) and two hero's (boy and girl)

I can just see the name on the box: Thor; Friends and Foes. :yucky:

I can just see the name on the box: Thor; Friends and Foes. :yucky:

Yeah, hopefully they learned from the Spidey box set snafu. . .not the QC issues, but their horribly misleading title. I prefer "Thor and Friend(s) and Foe(s)" but it doesn't have that same ring to it, I guess.

Edited by karamazov80