UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

All hail Ivan!

Bob Harris

I don't know why, but I'd kill to get my hands on a Marx Brothers 3-pack of Shockinis.

Chico is a mail away, Harpo is a con exclusive, the 3 pack now contains Gummo and Zeppo and Groucho!

More choice for the fans as we felt putting the more popular 3 in one pack depreived you the fans the fun of collecting

Chico is a mail away, Harpo is a con exclusive, the 3 pack now contains Gummo and Zeppo and Groucho!

More choice for the fans as we felt putting the more popular 3 in one pack depreived you the fans the fun of collecting

OMG Tthats an awesome thing!!

OMG Tthats an awesome thing!!

THANKS SEE WE ARE BEEN LISTENDING TO OUR FANS

Oh noes why has this fans post shown up like we made it!

Thanks all. No longer shall the masses complain about the lack of Minimate olfactory appendages! Blessed is the day when all Minimate are able to sneeze with vigor and authority. We shall rejoice in the mucus of FREEDOM!

The original plan was for everything to get a nose, logos, accessories, packages. And well, like milk in a hat, time makes fools of us all.

very awsome!! I had to look around and see certain folks with that look and my wife and i were just busting up. LoL :biggrin:

Haha, now i get it

I really forgot what day it was until a few seconds my nephew pointed it out to me

Thanks for pointing it out, groundhog7s :D

i'm kinda confused all day long, since i havent slept in like 36 hours(i woke up yesterday at 07.00 and its now 20.00 and havent slept yet)

...Still confused

Am i missing something big again?

Beste Aapje, maar soms bezocht Ivan's huis. ;)

(Was dat juist?)

Dat was gedeeltelijk juist :P

It says

Dear Aapje, but sometimes visited Ivan's house. ;)