UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tales From The Minibar!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah ha ha ha - dude, your comics just get better and better. There were too many great things to mention about this one, but a couple of my favourite parts included the massage/angle grinder, & the partially gelatinated non-dairy gum-based beverage.

This whole strip was a home run. 5 out of 5 mate :thumbsup:

I kept reading Charles' lines as Patrick Stewart, so i was dying when i read the last part. :lol: great work, as always!!

Good Lord! Now that you put that idea in my head, it DOES make it funnier. Glad you all are enjoying the latest TFTM comic. Trying to top the laughs for you guys is what keeps me going. I have a hell of a lot more comics planned so I hope you all keep reading.

Great stuff, as usual :lol:

I kept reading Charles' lines as Patrick Stewart, so i was dying when i read the last part. :lol: great work, as always!!

Have you seen this before?

http://www.rowsdowr.com/2010/07/12/patrick-stewart-sexy-cakes-snl-sketch-video/

:D

Time for something new at the Minibar. Karaoke! Enjoy this little parody I whipped together spoofing the classic tune The Age Of Aquarius by the 5th Dimension. For those of you not familiar with this song you can listen to it via the embeded Youtube video over at my blog. For those of you who do know this song, let the music play (over at my blog) as you sing along to my rendition... The Age Of Apocalypse. Enjoy!

I'd like to send a special shout out to my friend Luc Begin. Thanks for the assist with the visual effects for this issue of Tales From The Minibar buddy.

Page_1.jpg

Page_2.jpg

Page_3.jpg

Page_4.jpg

Page_5.jpg

Page_6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody remember those awesome Charles Atlas system ads from comic books of days past? Here is my homage to Mr. Atlas. Enjoy!

AtlasAd1.jpg

For those of you not familiar with this comic, here is the original Charles Atlas system ad.

the-insult-that-made-a-man-out-of-mack-charles-atlas.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

• 2 weeks later...

Good day all. I just wanted to let you guys know that the Minibar will be expanding starting Saturday October 1st. "What is it" you are no doubt wondering? Well... you'll just have to wait and see. But rest assured the laughs will still be plentiful and maybe, just maybe there will be be some participation from you, the fans of the MMMV and Tales From The Minibar. See you tomorrow.

;)