UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tales From The Minibar!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh. lol. i was reading lots of minimate comics lately, i thought you were the one who made the one with a hello kitty and douchepool. sorry about that.

anyway, i love your idea of charles tricking magneto to remove his helmet. :D

Great! I especially like how you work with the black/white and color mates in the different panels. and all this eqipment you got there! My favorite panels are the ones with Darcula in the bathtub screaming for Rendield and then looking and witing! Very, very cool. Great details on those man!

Great! I especially like how you work with the black/white and color mates in the different panels. and all this eqipment you got there! My favorite panels are the ones with Darcula in the bathtub screaming for Rendield and then looking and witing! Very, very cool. Great details on those man!

Thanks Bob. Glad you approve. I aim to please.

First of all: great setting once again! You gather more and more props for your comics and it looks great. (Although I like the very simple settings, too.)

Second: You made me laugh. I thought it would go in a different direction, since Henry used the word "Ray" a lot and I thought we might see a cameo by Mr. Stantz somehow. But I liked that turn. ;)

Out of respect for DST, I have pulled "A Matter Of Life And Death" from their FB page. I have gotten quite a few messages from regular readers asking why I took it down. I don't want to get into specifics, so please just accept that this thread and my blog (linked at the bottom) are the only places to read this weeks issue. Sorry for any inconvenience.

BTW: Page #7 is missing from the blog. It's only viewable here until I get home from work to fix it. Sorry.

EDIT: The missing page has been added to the blog.

Edited by MINI_MYTE