UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BEST CUSTOMS OF 2010 - VOTING THREAD

boyd

Since this was brought up, I'll say: I voted for my own custom in one category, and seriously considered doing so in another. In the other categories I entered I thought there was at least one custom significantly better then my work ( I hope you all don't agree... :lol: ). I think you should basically just look at each group and ask "which of these would I most like to own?" If the answer is the one you made, then you're in luck, because you probably do.

Yeah, same here.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick reminder that all votes for Customs of the Year must be submitted by this Sunday the 13th. As of right now, you have about 3 and a half days to get those votes in! That's less than 302,400 seconds! You may think that's a lot of seconds, but those things go by quick!

So if you haven't voted, please take a moment and vote. And if you have voted, thanks.

Last weekend to vote. You have until tomorrow night (or 145,800 seconds from now) to cast your vote.

There are several categories that could be decided by one of two votes. You could be the vote that decides the winner. Seize the power!

In a way, aren't we all winners? The customizers, who had their art appreciated by the public and helped to make soceity a little better place? Everyone else, who got to enjoy the customs and had their day brightened a little by sheer talent and beauty? Isn't that enough?

Probably not.

In that case, we have tabulated the winners, and Cappy is working on a special awards ceremony to announce the winners. So if you can hang in there, the results will be posted shortly in a format that will blow you mind* with sheer entertainment power.

*Mind will not actually be blown.

Edited by boyd

• 3 weeks later...

I guess someone of the team should show up and make an official announcement on the situation. :whistling:

First of all, sorry for the delay of this great event, but let me point one thing out very clear: The truth is... I am Iron Man!

Seriously, sorry for the delay everyone. I guess we were all thinking we'd see the results and everything a little earlier, since it's been a while back when the voting was closed. Organizing and working on the whole project, Boyd, Cappy and me were deviding the work in three phases. As you might already figured out, I was working on the nimonation process, Boyd was doing the voting and counting and Cappy is doing the big show. And there might be the reason for the delay right now. I'm sure Cappy has a lot of things to do and right now, and he just hasn't finished putting up the results in an apropriate way. Please don't blame him (or at least not very obviously), I can totally understand things like that happen. And I'm sure, this won't change the Best Customs Of The Year being totally awesome.

So all I can say is please be patient for a little while. Once more, sorry and I guess we all can look forward to enjoy a great Best Customs Of The Year thingy soon.