UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa '10?

pickle

Hey,

I have noticed that Reideen1313 has not been around in a long time it seems and he is usually the one to get the whole Secret Santa thing (which I always enjoy) started.

I was just wondering if the verse is gonna have one this year?

Hey,

I have noticed that Reideen1313 has not been around in a long time it seems and he is usually the one to get the whole Secret Santa thing (which I always enjoy) started.

I was just wondering if the verse is gonna have one this year?

I was wondering the same thing today.

How does the secret santa work? I want to vote, and be involved, but I want to make sure I understand how it has worked in the past.

Each person that wants to take part sends a wish list to the person running the show. Said person then distributes the names to each Secret Santa involved. We all send gift(s) to our Secret Child, trying to be sneaky about it, so as to increase the mystery. Once all the involved parties have received and sent gifts, the guessing game begins. 1st person to guess their secret Santa correctly wins all of BHMs minimates!!! :ohmy: Ok, I made that last part up, but it's all in good holiday fun and there is lots of good toy karma passed around. There's a more detailed explanation and some basic rules/guidelines given out when the whole thing gets going. And hopefully we have one this year, I know I'm in :)

BS