UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello from England!

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while and decided to register. Looks like you have a nice place here. :)

I collect the Ghostbusters Minimates. I've only just recently started getting them as I wasn't too sure if I liked them or not. Got a box load from a member on the Matty forums and I fell in love with them as soon as they got to me! I'm amazed at the detail on them, especially how good the Proton Packs are. Fantastic little chaps.

I've also ordered a BTTF one from TRU (Marty with the DeLorian) and am waiting on a friend to post that (and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't get here!) over to me. The things we Brits have to do to get stuff!

Well, that's me. Off to have a mooch round the boards. :)

Ex.

Hey Exinferis,

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. I'm sure you'll get plenty of assistance tracking down more GB Minimates.

BHM = thanks for the picture of Xtina in the leather chaps. I'm gonna have nightmares now :P

ff596533bd05f5783cf7948b97557f1a.image.3

Is this one better? :)

Welcome to the boards, nice to see someone who's English and female, it's an unusual combination here!

Yup, that's definately better! ;)

I find being female and into action figures is generally an unusual combination. It's a hard life but I muddle through somehow *sigh*.

:D

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone.

Welcome to the forums Exinferes, or should I say "moooooooooooooooarning" which is as far as could tell the traditional greeting for those from Norfolk!

I'm surprised no one has been by to demand you do a random quiz yet... they must be scared of ya ;)

T.

I'm surprised no one has been by to demand you do a random quiz yet... they must be scared of ya ;)

T.

I'll wager no-one here will know which movie "Liberate Tute Mae Ex Inferis" comes from ????????? :D

..................it translates as " Mae's hooters are on fire" .

No peeking .................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su54aO1muOg

Edited by buttheadsmate