UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Age of Apocalypse 4 pack press photos

DaveOMac

Aside from the ones mentioned Holocaust and an AOA sentinel would be cool.

Still waiting for the loose pics. :D

Wouldn't mind a Holocaust or Sentinel, though i imagine, like Hasbro's, Holocaust will be "Nemesis" or something.

I kinda want that Colossus. Mostly because we haven't seen him get a Mini in ages. Quite frankly...i don't even like the guy.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually much prefer AOA Colossus to his normal universe counterpart. Ever since he came back he's been nothing more than shiny metallic wall paper. meh. AOA Colossus was cool and stomped on Kitty. :D

Also want an AOA Sinister and a normal Sinister soon.

Aside from the ones mentioned Holocaust and an AOA sentinel would be cool.

Still waiting for the loose pics. :D

Wouldn't mind a Holocaust or Sentinel, though i imagine, like Hasbro's, Holocaust will be "Nemesis" or something.

I kinda want that Colossus. Mostly because we haven't seen him get a Mini in ages. Quite frankly...i don't even like the guy.

AMEN to that, Chrono!

I think an AOA Sentinel & Madri 2-pack would be awesome. Army building madness for all - alas i don't think we'll ever see them due to their relative obscurity. We might get one if they were to ever do an AOA LCS wave, but since most of the popular characters have been done, this seems a bit unlikely now.

EDIT: I was also really hanging out for a Holocaust Minimate since he was one of the only characters to make it across from the AOA to the 616. . . but maybe all the new sculpting would cost too much? :(

Edited by Nessex

You're probably right, I'd be happy with a Blink and Sabretooth 2 pack and a Sinister and Holocaust 2 pack at Tru.

AMEN to that, Chrono!

I think an AOA Sentinel & Madri 2-pack would be awesome. Army building madness for all - alas i don't think we'll ever see them due to their relative obscurity. We might get one if they were to ever do an AOA LCS wave, but since most of the popular characters have been done, this seems a bit unlikely now.

EDIT: I was also really hanging out for a Holocaust Minimate since he was one of the only characters to make it across from the AOA to the 616. . . but maybe all the new sculpting would cost too much? :(

Finally - an end to 'Boobgate' ;)

Then her t*ts are tiny. They're half the size of Rogue's. Fail on the decal.

Luke said something about cooking up a decal for her - so hopefully you'll be able to get yourself a bustier jean in the coming months. . .

Im going to NYCC on Sunday and Im going to ask someone there to settle this boob issue once and for all.

I received confirmation from DST at NYCC. The lower lines on Jean's torso are ribs not boobs.

-'Nuff said...

Boobgate is getting out of control. Try to visualize with this crudely rendered diagram.

Follow the cleavage.

post-85-1286845396_thumb.jpg

And yes, somebody please post a loose pic of Jean without her shoulder pads.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Im going to NYCC on Sunday and Im going to ask someone there to settle this boob issue once and for all.

I received confirmation from DST at NYCC. The lower lines on Jean's torso are ribs not boobs.

-'Nuff said...

Boobgate is getting out of control. Try to visualize with this crudely rendered diagram.

Follow the cleavage.

Nope, i have Jean IN HAND, and HAVE taken that shoulder-padding off. The breastlines continue up slightly onto her chest/skin area, and follow the circle around. The lower lines are DEFINITELY ribs; trust me.

I've got a Physics Test to study for, but i'll try to upload a pic tomorrow.

But, if you still don't believe me for even NOW, look at your own diagram there. IF those were the lines, what ae those black indents in the circle?? Those aren't details OF the costume. They're her breasts.

Hey! i had a last minute trip to NYCC yesterday and was only able to get 1 of the sets (the magneto/rogue/sunfire/cyclops one) but if anyone one wants pics of those i could give it a shot...

Hey! i had a last minute trip to NYCC yesterday and was only able to get 1 of the sets (the magneto/rogue/sunfire/cyclops one) but if anyone one wants pics of those i could give it a shot...

Yes, please.

Oky doky

Magneto & Rogue

DSC01023.jpg

Magento alt. head & Rogue w/o cape

DSC01033.jpg

Sunfire & Cyclops

DSC01035.jpg

Cyke's faced w/o hairpiece

DSC01050.jpg

Group shot

DSC01056.jpg

My fav is clearly Magneto, he just looks amazing! also i dont know much about sunfire, but im a sucker for clear mates and i think he's pretty nifty.

Edited by NNY

pics are awsome :)

Nice pics! Here's hoping we get some nice shots of the other set too. That's the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Some comments. I still wish Sunfire was either all translucent or all clear. The mix looks strange to me.

Also not sure I like how pale the yellow on Rogue's T-piece looks.

Otherwise great set though.

-'Nuff said...

Follow the cleavage.

Nope, i have Jean IN HAND, and HAVE taken that shoulder-padding off. The breastlines continue up slightly onto her chest/skin area, and follow the circle around. The lower lines are DEFINITELY ribs; trust me.

Hear Hear! I just got my wife to look at a picture, and she completely agrees. Then she mocked us all. Good luck on that test.

regardless of the character that shatterstar has become, and not to defend leifeld. I think the original shatterstar was kind of cool. warrior from mojo world...i for one can not wait to get that mate.

Hear, Hear! I'm looking very forward to getting him. I think his Proto looks great, despite his original creator. The sins of the father and all that.

I'm a little disappointed that Magneto's purple doesn't seem to be as deep and metalic as the promo pics made it look. This might be something of a quick fix with some paint & a steady hand.

I have to go against popular opinion and say that i very much like the two-toned Sunfire. His core where he is hottest is a bright yellow & the flames that trail off of him are a cooler, darker orange. He was often depicted in the AoA books this way - so i'm quite chuffed to see him look they way he does in Minimate form.

post-2737-1286859103_thumb.jpg