UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spidey Musical and Cap Am Movie Info

MiniFiend UK

here you go guy a few you tube links to the upcoming Cap costume IRL and some horrible broadway costumes for Spidey the musical. Ok I admit I wasn't expecting much from the Spidey stuff but whoever designed the villains needs to have their eyes gouged out and hands amputated to save us all the pain of them doing something else. Hell it even makes the movie Green Goblin look stunning by comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT9FqtYsxFg...player_embedded Cap Am Costume and Stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StHorF81t5A Better Pics of Spidey Villains.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles...resented-on-gma Still Pics of Costumes.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so, that's the Green Goblin...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA!

Seriously that's messed up. Who's the silver chick?

And is the Spidey costume as bad as that Goblin suit? Seriously one of the most rediculous things I've ever seen. It's like the Blue Man Group version of Spider-Man. Except without the awesome and Blue Man Groupness.

I like the Cap costumes though.

And in other news aparantly the next X-Men film is looking to film in Savannah's Tybee Island. Which would be nifty.

Swiss Miss?????????? Really? Worst, villain, name, ever. She's supposed to be all made of knives, but she looks like some kind of Madonna-vogue-are-Metropolis-robot thing, and her name sounds like she should be a hot blond spewing hot cocoa. Green Gobby looks like a Dr. Seuss nightmare. I'm scared to see what they turn Spidey into :sick:

BS

Who's the silver chick?

If they made her Silver Sable that would have made sense. But this... eeek.

She sorta looks like a cross between Danger and... that other guy I can't remember who has also recently reappeared in the X-books. This is all seriously hurting my head. :blink:

Some new pics for the Cap America movie. http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/set-pics-amp-video-from

I was unsure on the actor playing Cap as I kept thinking Torch from FF but damn he has put on some muscle for this. It seems and he kinda has that kinda lost in time look in the face I think they are going for when Cap reaches modern times.

not sure where else to put this, seems appropriate enough in here. I know someone who lives on the same street in Manchester as they're filming Cap. They've been 'banned' from using their front door for the duration of the filming (those buildings have exits at the rear as well... insert your own pun if you like), as well as a few other little annoying things like having to report any deliveries their expecting, etc.

that said... locals were being offered £70 (approx. $100) a day to be in the film, with a free haircut throw in... i'm jealous

not sure where else to put this, seems appropriate enough in here. I know someone who lives on the same street in Manchester as they're filming Cap. They've been 'banned' from using their front door for the duration of the filming (those buildings have exits at the rear as well... insert your own pun if you like), as well as a few other little annoying things like having to report any deliveries their expecting, etc.

that said... locals were being offered £70 (approx. $100) a day to be in the film, with a free haircut throw in... i'm jealous

They are now filming in Liverpool around the Dock Road/Stanley Dock area. I haven't been able to get there but just told the GF and my daughter and they want to go have a nose around. http://www.comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/news/?a=23010

I find it funny that the clip shown from Liverpool seems to involve the Yellow Cab chase from the other clip in Manchester. That's one hell of a cab fare someone's going to be paying when they get out even without the tip. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Y'know, I think he looks great. If I didn't already know who was playing Cap, It'd have taken me some time to realise that was Chris Evans, he looks very different, somewhat distinguished. I do wonder how many more blonde superheroes he'll play in his career.

Few more pics to add to the others. Most of the pics from the last link are in this one, but there are two or three additional images:

Cap America Pics

Also, in regards to the Spidey musical...

Seriously?!

The Goblin is so laughably bad I can't believe Marvel even gave the thumbs up on the design and the Swiss Miss? I repeat, the Swiss Miss?!? Obviously Spider-Man has a very short, uninteresting rogue's gallery so Mrs. Taymor felt the need to create a new and exciting foil for Peter in the wonderfully designed SWISS FREAKING MISS!?!?!?!?!??!?

writing_process.gif

Sorry, I really love me some Spider-Man, but this looks like a hot mess that's going to crash and burn in epic proportions. Maybe Swiss Miss can make Julie Taymor a nice cup of cocoa to help her through the long nights ahead.

Edited by Robbie

• 3 weeks later...