UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cuter than Blammoids. . . not quite Minimates though!

Nessex

I might consider it if they did something OTHER than Batman for once... How about a Superman set with Superman, Supergirl, Superboy, Mon-El, Armoured Luthor and Brainiac. Or how about a Blackest Night set with Hal, Sinestro, Carol, Saint Walker, Larfleeze and Atrocitus (if we keep in the 6 pack).

I have to wonder if it's pride that keeps them off Minimates. After all, they had 8 waves of minimates and they cancelled them due to "low popularity."

How long did Blammoids last? Yeah. Exactly. Now these... I doubt they make it to wave 3. Someday they will realize leaving minis was a mistake.

I think more than pride it is the fact that DCD was at a serious risk for alerting customers that it IS in fact possible to sustain a single scale and style toy line. Had DC 'Mates stayed alive, imagine the horrible ramifications as customers demand that other DCD items also maintain that level of consistency. I'm sure that's the kind of stuff that keeps Georg Brewr up at night. Losr.

They look like infants' toys.

Ya know, they do. Now I'm wondering about the safety rating of these.

And there will be more than just Batman.

• 2 months later...