UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the board, I frequent the Fwoosh and lurk at the He-Man.org boards. I'm a Marvel collector, and until last week had managed to keep minimates off my radar. I was in Toys R Us and picked up the Betsy Braddock/Lockjaw set, and well... too many e-bay hours and a visit to Luke's and BBTS, I have a very nice shelf collection growing. I look forward to keeping up with this community and plan on trying my hand at a few customs (just as soon as the pieces arrive).

Welcome welcome. Now it's time for your T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!

I quote a movie, you name it.

Your quote:

"Now for wrath, for ruin, and a red dawn!"

You really need to lay off the LotR quotes T42... you're getting predictable!

MsM fan, welcome to the forums...

T.

Welcome welcome. Now it's time for your T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!

I quote a movie, you name it.

Your quote:

"Now for wrath, for ruin, and a red dawn!"

You really need to lay off the LotR quotes T42... you're getting predictable!

MsM fan, welcome to the forums...

T.

And YOU... just gave it away... nice. Well there ya have it. In fact, I'll do a different one. Just to appease you.

Your REAL quote is:

"Under... under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka you dumb@$$!"

Oh, sure. It starts off innocently enough. First you have the neat little shelf collection. Then you move on to lurking eBay at the weirdest hours of the night, then you progress to the other Minimate lines like Ghostbusters and Back To The Future. Next thing you know you'll become another one of those Multiverse zombies praying to the Minimate gods for the revival of line DC/Street Fighter/whathaveyou lines...

Run while you still can!!! Anyway, a warm welcome to the boards, my man! ;)

Thanks everybody!

NorthRaider- I'm already lurking on Ebay, waiting for a few Marvel nuggets to be listed and not retailed. (Mostly looking at the Archangels), though I did buy an Aquaman, and I don't even like DC!

T42 - I'm going to say DieHard.

Nessex - Yeah that Betsy started it all. Though, to my disappointment, I realized they haven't made a Longshot. My Outback X-Men dream died with the discovery of the Database.

Thanks everybody!

NorthRaider- I'm already lurking on Ebay, waiting for a few Marvel nuggets to be listed and not retailed. (Mostly looking at the Archangels), though I did buy an Aquaman, and I don't even like DC!

T42 - I'm going to say DieHard.

Nessex - Yeah that Betsy started it all. Though, to my disappointment, I realized they haven't made a Longshot. My Outback X-Men dream died with the discovery of the Database.

Ooooo... VERY nice try. However wrong. The answer is Kick-Ass. However those movies both rock. Again, welcome to the boards man!

Hi & welcome. MsMarvel fan......? No need to answer but I'm thinking is that 'a' Ms.Marvel fan ....as in a fan of Ms.Marvel or MsMarvelfan....as in not Mrs.Marvelfan or Mr.Marvelfan ?????

Nothing weird going through my mind* but it may just help around here.

Just saying.

*more than usual