UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My dream just got closer!

minijeff

well I just got a letter in the mail that has made a dream of mine that much closer...I got my letter of acceptance in the College of Education today!! 2 years of school to go and I'll be a teacher!! I feel like yelling it from the rooftops!! so naturally I had to come here to share with my friends/family at this online home away from home!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Congrats! I graduated last year with a degree in History Education and got my teaching license. I don't have a teaching job yet as the job market here where I am for teachers is pretty tough but I can't wait to be in a classroom teaching!

Congratulations and great news Jeff. Don't forget us small fries when you hit the big time :P

Way to go, Jeff!

Please, if you end up with one of "those kids" who raise their hand at the end of class on a Friday and say "Aren't you going to assign some homework?" give them a nice rap on the knuckles with a splintered ruler. ;)

Thanks a ton guys! It feels great to have this much support here....I paid my tuition deposit today so I am for sure in like flynn and can register for my classes tonight....best part about that is they are from Mon to Thurs - no Friday classes at all!

Jeff of the Miniacs