UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

does someone have a golden Covenant Elite they could take a picture of im dying to see a pic of one

please-please-please

It's not even gold paint, but yellow. When standing next to the cobalt version, they remind me of Sub-Zero and Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. I think gold paint would have been a better choice. I've never played the game. Is there a gold elite in one of the HALO games? If yes, is it gold or yellow in color?

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awsome - Thank You

Is the Arbiter supposed to be so tiny compared to the Elites?

Arbiter isn't that big a dude:

http://talik13.deviantart.com/art/Master-C...rbiter-69103352

I'm in no way a HALO Fanboy, but i do play, so i'll chalk it up to the Elites' armor giving them more bulk; they have those weird heels on their boots as well.

Also, that Yellow/Gold Elite is beautiful.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Well, after breaking my own rule about only collecting movie related minimates...I broke down and got these. I found the Warthog & driver, Master Chief & Arbiter, Noble Six & Jorge, and Sgt Johnson & CQB Blue (no Marine & AC ODST). I guess this is okay since I bought an XBOX 360 a little over a year ago when my health got bad for a while because all I could do was sit ont he couch. I had played Halo: Combat Evolved on PC so my first games were Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo Wars. I eventually got Reach when it came out.

These mates are great...spectacular by all means. Maybe I'm old fashioned and I remember the old standards for these types of things...but they reeally added a lot of parts to these. I really do wish minimates came with one extra weapon...after all...you can carry two in the game. And I am very dissapointed about Johnson not having his shotgun...but thankfully Halo MegaBloks weapons work pretty good (if not just a tad small) for these figures...especially the pistol.

i am hoping for a Ghost rather than another Warthog variant......

I was actually thinking about this just before I read this thread. We really are limited on what we could get so color and weapon variants seem like the way they will do this since it saves money. I'd like to see at least a Mongoose for the UNSC and the Ghost and Banshee for the Covenant.

I am definately happy after looking through these threads that Reach will continue after this wave one as seeing the pictures of Emile and Jun..but seriously I hope that is not a two pack as that would leave Carter and Kat as the final two members of Noble Team and their blue color scheme is too close to each other. Oh, and I think that Halo Reach packs should definately be packed with 2 members of Noble Team and not a hero and villian.

The rest should give us a fair balance of good vs. evil. Like someone mentioned earlier..I agree that the UNSC should be packed with a Covenant character. The one pack I think that should be made without a doubt that would break that rule is a Red Spartan vs Blue Spartan...the default colors for team deathmatch and CTF. Other than that (and obviously doing something MegaBloks will never do...make a Cortana!!!) and hope they crank these out for many years to come.

Well that is it for me...back into hiding.

-Cray

i am hoping for a Ghost rather than another Warthog variant. Bring On The Bad Guys!

I would love some covenant vehicles ASAP, but I can see them milking the warthog mold to death. Hopefully they'll take a break after the arctic one and introduce some other stuff before doing variations on the hog.

got a Cancellation email this morning for some of my halo stuff from toys r us- anybody else recieve one of these?

the initial order was put in on the 17th or 18th, i got a email on the 22nd or 23rd saying that 3 out of 4 two packs were on back order then this morning i checked my email and sure enough the two pack with Sgt.Jhonson in it had been cancelled :( that leaves the jorge two pack and master chief two pack to go -hopfully ill get those and they dont get cancelled-the marine pack should actually be here today or tommarow.

I ordered the johnson/spartan, active camo/marine sets in mid November. Mine arrived on xmas eve.

I received those same two yesterday. i just checked on the other two and the status is "Special Order: Awaiting inventory". I placed the order for one of each on 11/5.

"Special Order: Awaiting inventory". that is what mine said before it was cancelled

if this needs to be moved to minimate compatibility forum I totally understand but i got these guns in the mail yeterday by no means aim i promoting brickarms site but these are way to friggin cool not to show here.I shaved the handles of the guns to better fit there hands but they are a great fit with the Halo mates and for fun I threw a pic of a M41A assault rifle from Aliens in the pic as well ,that gun was actually the main reason i orderd the guns anyway so here are some pics.

post-3300-1294165304_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1294165313_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1294165320_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1294165329_thumb.jpg

Edited by eclipse

Those are nice! Luke, you should consider adding these to the store!

If anyone gets the Cyan CQB Spartan (from single packs) with 2 right boots, PM me to trade for a left boot.

If anyone gets the White Spartan Scout (from boxset #1) with 2 left hands, PM me to trade for a right hand.

I'm going to try contacting DST, but hoping to resolve this here.

Out of curiosity, are there going to be more Halo games in the future? I just haven't heard of anything regarding a new game in a while and was wondering if the main game franchise has ended or not. The Halo 'mates seem to be doing fairly well but a new game would probably keep interest in future waves pretty high.