UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Wolfman

BrobotC

just saw the wolfman last night.absolutely amazing,if this guy is gonna direct captain america,its gonna be awesome!i watched the old 1941 wolfman the night before yesterday,and when i was watching the wolfman,i noticed alot of scenes that mirorred the classic version.and benicio del toro looks like he could be lon chaney jr's son!they look identical!the acting was great and the special effects were amazing.the wolfman couldnt have been even more perfect.the way the makeup and the special effects were done on the wolfman is just amazing.im definitly going back to see this one more time!i walked in,watched,and left the wolfman with a smile on my face.

100/10!

just saw the wolfman last night.absolutely amazing,if this guy is gonna direct captain america,its gonna be awesome!i watched the old 1941 wolfman the night before yesterday,and when i was watching the wolfman,i noticed alot of scenes that mirorred the classic version.and benicio del toro looks like he could be lon chaney jr's son!they look identical!the acting was great and the special effects were amazing.the wolfman couldnt have been even more perfect.the way the makeup and the special effects were done on the wolfman is just amazing.im definitly going back to see this one more time!i walked in,watched,and left the wolfman with a smile on my face.

100/10!

See. I've actually heard it was one of those so bad it's good movies. Unlike your inability to put spaces between your sentences. Now that's so bad it's insanely awful. Please stop it. Thank you. Live long and prosper |\\//

As for me, I'm holding my money for Shutter Island and Alice in Wonderland.

Edited by Trekker 42

My girlfriend and daughter went to see it last night. They said it was ok but not great and it felt like an updated Hammer House movie. Which to me isn't really a bad thing.

I think I'll pass and wait For Alice in Wonderland as well and Maybe Clash Of The Titans, which I hope they don't mess up.

My girlfriend and daughter went to see it last night. They said it was ok but not great and it felt like an updated Hammer House movie. Which to me isn't really a bad thing.

I think I'll pass and wait For Alice in Wonderland as well and Maybe Clash Of The Titans, which I hope they don't mess up.

See, they probably ARE gonna mess that one up. So personally I'm going in with insanely low expectations for story, mildly high expectations for acting, and insanely high efffects expectations. Personally I think it's gonna be a full on "Blow **** up and kill stuff movie." Which is fine and dandy for me right now.

See, they probably ARE gonna mess that one up. So personally I'm going in with insanely low expectations for story, mildly high expectations for acting, and insanely high efffects expectations. Personally I think it's gonna be a full on "Blow **** up and kill stuff movie." Which is fine and dandy for me right now.

From everything I've read and seen, Clash is only going to vaguely resemble the original. Which is a shame. It may be a pretty effects, and big battles, but it's going to miss the quirky fun of the original.

I did not like it, Sam I Am. Too predictable, not even a single "thrill" or "scare", and acting was sub par. Talbot as a wolf was just a brown blur half the time. VERY forgettable.

It wasn't as bad as "Percy Jackson and the Worst Script of All Time: The $8.00 ticket and 2-hour movie time Thief", which I saw the next day. What a terrible movie weekend! :D

100/10!

See. I've actually heard it was one of those so bad it's good movies. Unlike your inability to put spaces between your sentences. Now that's so bad it's insanely awful. Please stop it. Thank you. Live long and prosper |\\//

You do realize that english may not be his first language Trekker42?

100/10!

There are languages where spaces don't exist between sentences? Oh. Well. Apologies. I mean, I only know two languages. Probably should go for a third... Russian most likely...

100/10!

There are languages where spaces don't exist between sentences? Oh. Well. Apologies. I mean, I only know two languages. Probably should go for a third... Russian most likely...

Gibberish, maybe?

I saw it the other week while my girlfriends stepdad and brother saw Percy Jackson. It seemed like the director was going for a very campy, over-the-top affectionate-parody of old films, considering the roots of the film... And in that sense, I enjoyed it. Not a lot a lot, but enough to praise it if you're into the campy kinda stuff.