UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

WORST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!

Mattallica

went to pick up my parents to spend christmas with us on christmas eve when my car died on the Interstate, my father arrived to help me out and we discovered the car was in serious shape so we quickly rented a uhaul trailer to haul the junk home as I am pushing onto the trailer my Father(age 80) slips on the Ice and breaks his Pelvis! we spend the rest of xmas eve in the ER and the wife and I get home at 12:30am where we have to finish wrapping santa gifts for my two young boys at 2:30 am then a quick xmas morning and back to the hospital for the last 4 days, so yeah life sucks for me right now and i just needed to vent(sorry) ill be back on the site when i can :(

Better words have been said, but here's to a speed recovery for your Dad. Definitely puts things in perspective for anyone else thinking that life has kicked them in the nuts. Chin up man, this will pass and you'll eventually be able to laugh about it.

Sorry to hear about the rough Christmas Eve. Hope you father has a speedy recovery.

BWAHAHAHAHA-- Wait, no, that's the wrong reaction, isn't it? ;) (That's a joke, son. I say, that's a joke. Trying to add levity. Nevermind. :( ) I am so very sorry to hear about your father and your car, and understand what it's like, as I am not a stranger to car trouble. I hope you and your father and your entire family do better soon.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot