UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hellpop's Customs-- Optimus Prime and Megatron!

hellpop

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a huge, huge backlog of customs to show off, so I usually don't show off customs right after I finish them, but I can't sit on this guy. Behold... the Ultra- Humanite!

post-1943-0-36840700-1421815752_thumb.jp

I'm so, so happy with how he turned out. This is a guy I never thought I'd be able to make, and I'm just thrilled to death with him. You can read all about it, including my formula, at the ol' blog.

And I love the Parks and Rec guys. Hopefully we get to do some more TV shows real soon...

I've actually made more TV show 'mates than movie ones. I guess because a favorite show becomes a bigger part of my life it's more inspiring. I've also made some eclectic ones; in addition to Parks and Rec I've made customs from Fringe, Veronica Mars and Columbo. I've got to show them off at some point...

I love fringe but not more than LOST.

I don't love anything more than LOST.

But Fringe's foreshadowing was done better.

I believe Damon Lindelof knew the big picture of the entire series of LOST, but the details were made up as they went along (as every ongoing series is written).

But Fringe's details feel like they were planned from the get-go.

I can't say that Fringe was better then Lost, because they were very different shows. But I thought that Fringe did an even better job in building (and explaining!) its' mythology. And Anna Torv was just tremendous.

Okay, I'll try and post the customs this week. I never did finish Astrid (still need WD Morgan's hair), which is why I held off, but I'll run with Olivia, Peter, and Walter.

Okay, here they are, the Fringe Division!

post-1943-0-43896500-1422406807_thumb.jp

These are all quick customs, and pretty easy to piece together, though I can't remember the exact formulas I'm afraid. Olivia also has a pony tail hairpiece. Unfortunately there isn't a hairpiece that quite captures Anna Torv wub.png , but this is the closest.

Edited by hellpop