UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man II Movie Minimates General Discussion

rx78jj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice mix and match.. it seriously does make them look better. I had to get them just so I can have Tony and Rhodey stand in the center of them on display..

I am a slave to display ideas... :) That's probably why I will eventually buy an Imaginext Firehouse just for my Ghostbusters to stand next to... :P

Wow, I completely missed these today. They look freakin' awesome. Guess I'm making a trip back to the LCS.

Got all LCS Minimates today. By far is Justin Hammer my surprise favorite!!!! I knew i'd like him because ienjoyed the character in the comics, and Sam seems to be a perfect fit, but upon opening and seeing his breifcase, pistol, assault rifle, AND gatling gun, i was in awe. This is an incredible Minimate.

Oh, and the Gatling fits on the assault rifle's peg, fyi. It looks pretty neat actually!!!

I picked up 2 of each, so technically a full case, but i left one BD Drone. I'm gonna pick it up next week with another Rachel, but my LCS Owner wanted to show he did get the set in. Why?? Because he let me have the display too. :)

Got all LCS Minimates today. By far is Justin Hammer my surprise favorite!!!! I knew i'd like him because ienjoyed the character in the comics, and Sam seems to be a perfect fit, but upon opening and seeing his breifcase, pistol, assault rifle, AND gatling gun, i was in awe. This is an incredible Minimate.

Oh, and the Gatling fits on the assault rifle's peg, fyi. It looks pretty neat actually!!!

I picked up 2 of each, so technically a full case, but i left one BD Drone. I'm gonna pick it up next week with another Rachel, but my LCS Owner wanted to show he did get the set in. Why?? Because he let me have the display too. :)

Did u go to paradox in NJ?

Great pictures but I can't make my mind up about the 'heads' ,they're obviously just one piece & .....weird.

I can't figure out if the heads are tiny because 1) they're robots or 2) they are sculpted relative to the body size, which is very large. Guess I'll have to wait for the movie to come out.

I do think the armor looks very cool when you snap a regular head onto it, and mix-n-matching like Max did helps a lot.

I don't know for sure how many of these are being produced

There are only 500 cases available (the bottom of my display says it #119 of 500), so one can assume the Justin Hammer and BD Drone only have 500 of each made. That doesn't sound like many to me when, especially when you conisder some collectors will keep multiples of him.

The cases generally display this info which is what I base many of my suppositions of what has been produced.....500 has been the norm on most of the single pack cases hence my inspired guess. I'm pretty sure (I'll check) the smallest run ever was the BSG Classic Cylons ! The only time I've ever questioned this theory is with BTTF 1 whose case numbers are almost too small to believe.....although I do :yes:

Did u go to paradox in NJ?

Nope, Collector's Corner in Burlington. ;)

Well I got my case from my LCS last night. :) It was opened, all the mates were "out of order" and the display was bent some. Not a huge problem. I did not open all of them last night, but based on what my boxes say, my case had the following break down:

1 Hammer Drone

1 Justin Hammer

1 Air Drone

2 Sea Drones

3 Ground Drones

4 Tactical Drones

I was disappointed that I only got one air drone, but now I am pretty ticked off if my LCS switched out one of the mates on me. <_< I will have to double check tonight to make sure that the boxes weren't mislabeled or something.

Luke? Do you have a confirmation on the break down as long as you have gotten more than one case? Thanks!

Now ya see, this is the odd thing. My case packout was different.

1x Justin Hammer

1x Ground Assault Drone

2x BD Hammer Drone

2x Sea Assault Drone

3x Air Assaul Drone

3x Tactical Assault Drone

So this is weird. I know he only hadone case, and i bought all but one which is for next week (the other BD)...so what?? Is DST giving different packouts per set??

Well I got my case from my LCS last night. :) It was opened, all the mates were "out of order" and the display was bent some. Not a huge problem. I did not open all of them last night, but based on what my boxes say, my case had the following break down:

1 Hammer Drone

1 Justin Hammer

1 Air Drone

2 Sea Drones

3 Ground Drones

4 Tactical Drones

I was disappointed that I only got one air drone, but now I am pretty ticked off if my LCS switched out one of the mates on me. <_< I will have to double check tonight to make sure that the boxes weren't mislabeled or something.

Luke? Do you have a confirmation on the break down as long as you have gotten more than one case? Thanks!

Upon checking me case after getting home from work, the ratios were the same, although which I got in which quantity was not. Actual case break down was:

1 Sea Drone

2 Ground Drones

3 Air Drones

4 Tactidrones

and one each of Hammer and his Drone.

I am trying to decide if I should go back there today and complain or if I should just order extras from Luke...

Here's what my case breakdown was:

• Tactical Assault Drone x 3
  • Air Assault Drone x 3
  • Ground Assault Drone x 2
  • Sea Assault Drone x 2
  • Damaged Hammer Drone x 1
  • Justin Hammer x 1
It'll be interesting to see what the norm is on these since some vary. I think it's safe to say that Justin Hammer is consistently one per case though.

My case breakdown matches Groundhog and TTF's. Which I suspect is supposed to be the correct ratios, they have a nice pattern to them. Although one box was incorrectly labeled (I think a Ground was labeled Tactical), the actual figures inside fell into the above pattern.

Edited by Cappy

Has anyone noticed any quality issues so far? I know the colors are a little less vivid.. but has anyone experienced actual problems?

I do want to echo the sentiment about Hammer.. it was a sweet surprise to see all the extra stuff included and I dig the briefcase!

so according to the live chat we are to expect the TRU packs soon. Looks like the race is on, gentlemen.

Anyone here with a TRU inside guy that get confirm a close delivery date to their location?

so according to the live chat we are to expect the TRU packs soon. Looks like the race is on, gentlemen.

Anyone here with a TRU inside guy that get confirm a close delivery date to their location?

Or what about the six digit number to ask for these? Did anyone get that?