UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

guesses on wave 35

mrknowitall

I want some older Avengers. As we just had a Spidey wave and an X-Men wave, the next is likely Avengers or movie. Possibly Iron Man 2. Possibly Fantastic Four. I don'te even want to bother with guessing exact. But my theme idea is FF or Avengers.

Well I'm betting my money on a "Comic Iron Man" companion set to the Movie Wave:

Hulkbuster Iron Man/Crimson Dynamo (i honestly don't care which version. We just need a Dynamo)

Heroes Reborn Iron Man/Madame Masque

SHIELD Soldier/Whiplash

SHIELD Soldier/Backlash

Or, and i REALLY WANT this to be true; Fantastic 4 update:

Black'n'White Reed Richards/Annihilus

Human Torch/Black'n'White Sue Storm

Doombot/Black'n'White The Thing

Doombot/Black'n'White Ben Grimm

With, of course, a TRU exclusive:

Ronan the Accuser/de-powered Black'n'White Johnny Storm

I'd be a VERY happy camper. :)

Seriously?

Are we really gonna start speculation on the wave that will most likely not come until this time next year? LOL.

A 'Bring on the Bad Guys' wave. A Wave of only villains! Marvel Legends managed to get one out (Pyro, Lady DeathStrike, Loki, Black Heart, Green Goblin, Abomination & Onslaught).

Something similar for MiniMates would be cool.

I don't this will actually happen for wave 35 - it's just something i'd like to see.

35 will probably be IM2.

No movie waves or waves related to movies.

Guardian/Sasquatch

Longshot/Dazzler

Updated Brown Wolverine/Shield Agent (comic version)

Weapon X Wolverine/Shield Agent

TRU pack released alongside this wave--Hellcat/Nighthawk :D

Edited by karamazov80

I can't believe that I'll be the first to say it, but...

Kang.

I sure hope so! He's one of my favorite villains.

But I hope TTF is right and we get some more Fantastic Four characters. Preferably new villains like Ronan, Blastaar, Annihilus and Puppet Master...

That would also be cool. While we're on the subject of FF characters, a Mole Man figure would be great.

I'm guessing wave 35 will be Iron Man 2 'mates, depending on when the wave is released.

nope I am not doing this, getting all jazzed up over what could be...only to have my dreams of Kang or Black Knight...dashed by some spiderman variant, only TTF or TM2 gives a holy hell about! No!!! I am going to focus on what is coming out.... Hydra...and Captain Marvel, and uhhh Captain Marvel...and Captain Britian, and Yellow Jacket... no more pipe dreams, no more false hope!

I refuse! please Matt please Chuck....please make Kang and Black Knight....please

moc847

nope I am not doing this, getting all jazzed up over what could be...only to have my dreams of Kang or Black Knight...dashed by some spiderman variant, only TTF or TM2 gives a holy hell about! No!!! I am going to focus on what is coming out.... Hydra...and Captain Marvel, and uhhh Captain Marvel...and Captain Britian, and Yellow Jacket... no more pipe dreams, no more false hope!

I refuse! please Matt please Chuck....please make Kang and Black Knight....please

moc847

Which Black Knight? The villain who was a member of the original Masters of Evil, or Dane Whitman, the Avenger?

No movie waves or waves related to movies.

Guardian/Sasquatch

Longshot/Dazzler

I would be completely if happy this actually happened. Dazzler has to be the disco version though. In which case we can dump Longshot for someone cooler like the little girl from Power Pack or something...

Edited by Rheul

well the title explains it all. simply put your guesses here.

my guesses:

sinister/AoA cyclops

AoA colossus/mikhail

holocaust/AoA wolvie

abyss/AoA nightcrawler

variant:horseman of apocalypse wolvie/death

I think i just peed a little from excitement!

Guardian/Sasquatch

Longshot/Dazzler

I would DEFINATELY buy that whole wave!

ok i just have to post some ideas

my guesses would be

ironman wave

------------------

hulkbuster ironman/crimson dynamo

blacknight/blacklash

thorbuster ironman/shield agent

destroyer armor/shield agent

and a toysrus 2 pack

------------------------

firebrand/blizzard

i think an ironman wave is inevitable

moc847

Which Black Knight? The villain who was a member of the original Masters of Evil, or Dane Whitman, the Avenger?

The Avenger!

I can't believe that I'll be the first to say it, but...

Kang.

I sure hope so! He's one of my favorite villains.

This guy's gonna fit in just fine. :biggrin:

Make Kang.

and Falcon

and Black Knight (I'm not picky, make the heroic Avenger with Evil Uncle variant. See problem solved.)

and Tigra

and the Wrecking Crew

and...

We just found out 34, so this seems a bit premature, but I'll play.

We know for fact that there are Iron Man 2 Minimates coming down the pipe.

Wave 35 should potentially hit shelves around the same time that IM2 hits theaters, so I'm going to say IM2 for wave 35. Not sure on pairings, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Iron Man, War Machine, Whiplash, Black Widow, and probably Nick Fury. Wedge Justin Hammer in there and you've got a pretty solid line-up. Not sure what the last slot would be, but I'd guess another Iron Man/Tony of some sort, since it is his wave.

We just found out 34, so this seems a bit premature, but I'll play.

We know for fact that there are Iron Man 2 Minimates coming down the pipe.

Wave 35 should potentially hit shelves around the same time that IM2 hits theaters, so I'm going to say IM2 for wave 35. Not sure on pairings, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Iron Man, War Machine, Whiplash, Black Widow, and probably Nick Fury. Wedge Justin Hammer in there and you've got a pretty solid line-up. Not sure what the last slot would be, but I'd guess another Iron Man/Tony of some sort, since it is his wave.

I agree that wave 35 will definitely be IM2. But like they did with the Wolverine movie mates, I bet they move the IM2 mates up and bump wave 33 or 34 back. Anybody else see that move coming?