UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

All Hallows Eve!

entertheninja!

What are you dressing up as? I don't think I'm going to do anything as of right now.Do you usually do something, and if so what? Don't go into too much detail just share. I think I might hit up some haunted houses and then give out some candy to the little spookers in my Neighborhood with my Joker makeup on... the saddest part is as I'm typing this I'm wearing Joker makeup...I feel bad for myself...it twas to test it!

As for me I have a busy freakin Halloween. Most of the morning and soon after noon will be taken up by a robotics competition. After that I'm going to a friend's Halloween party to avoid going to my mom's boss's Halloween party. I will probably go simple: Dress normally, wear sunglasses, throw glitter on myself, and call myself Edward Cullen. See if i can get a date then! And after all of that nonsense it's freakin' bedtime! After, of course, one customary and necessary viewing of Ghostbusters.

Well, since my school decided Halloween is an okay night for HOMECOMING, ditching Homecoming with a bunch of friends and hitting up houses for free candy. :P What are they gonna be?? No clue. Me?? Hal Jordan. :lol: Aviator jacket, blue jeans, and a GL t-shirt underneath with custom mask and a SDCC green Ring. :)

Oh, and then ending the day with some depressing Battlestar tunes and Edgar Allen Poe's Tell-tale Heart and, my all-time favorite, The Cask of Amontillado.

You're going to be at Marvel? lol, thats cool tho, so is everyone posting their costumes on here or what?

I'll be there, in the corner dressed as the invisibleman... throwing peanuts at random dumbasses... and smiling to myself when they look around and cannot see me! Bwhahahahaa

;)

T.

Oh, and then ending the day with some depressing Battlestar tunes and Edgar Allen Poe's Tell-tale Heart and, my all-time favorite, The Cask of Amontillado.

Ah I LOVE the Cask of Amontillado. But I have to say that I REALLY love The Pit and the Pendulum! I have to say The Fall of the House of Usher was, overall, mildly fail.

In Germany Halloween isn't such a big thing. There are a few parties with mostly boring customs and there's no trick or treating usually. Actually I guess the whole thing arrived in the last 15 to 20 years, so there isn't something like a tradition. Just a handful of my friends is even interested in dressing up, so Halloween usually is an eveing like any other.

BUT...

Of course things are a little different right now. ;) Only thing that annoys me is, that whatever I get, it can't be too big so I can transport it later on in the plane. So everything a Stormtrooper's helmet is involved is a no... :(

Debating whether or not to hit State St. in Madison. It is the biggest Halloween party in probably all of the U.S. People show up from all over the country for it. Last time I was there it got really out of hand though, so it might be smarter to do something on a smaller scale. Last time I was there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T101PgsMBsQ...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_5eDLtzw0...feature=related

Edited by THE_CRIPPLER

I been celebrating Halloween for 2 days now and got 2 more to go, matter of fact i just walked in from a party, and gotta say thank god for spell check :teehee: lol thats a great face. But my first night I was Micheal Jackson, don't worry I'll try and get picks up, tonight i made this mask that looks like Dr Dooms mask, and tomorrow i made a wolverine costume but idk if i like it so i may go with MJ again cause that was rocking. As for what I'm doing heading up to Rutgers, and as the kids say "doing the dirt" haha.

Look who it is, everyone's favorite 'verser, killin' books of the dead and partyin' web-slingers:

http://marvel.com/images/595533./from//fro...ent.story.10129

Would have been cool to get a better look at the chainsaw hand ;)

Oh, and Back In Black Sombrero Spidey was awesome :lol: