UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Gruesome Ghosts Released!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! I'm not sure where the inspiration came from for either the design or the name of this one. It was mostly just a primitive "cool electricity ghost" thought that started it all. :)

That ghost in the machine is awesome. The ripped trainer is also very, um, awesome as well. XD Question. Are they on blue decals, or clear, so you can put them on any mate?

The last two ghosts both have black backgrounds, so they can work on any black pieces. They might look a little blue from the photography. Everything is printed on white decal paper.

The Ripped Trainer specifically has Sand Saref's body and head from the Spirit set (the red lines on her arms and legs maker her look even more like a workout trainer) and the hair from Gina is the BSG box set in order to mix up the design a little.

Anyway, really like the new ghosts! Architect now has a brother XD

I was thinking the same thing. :biggrin: He'll look pretty cool with some electricity bolts from the upcoming Electro, too!

Ask and ye shall receive. :)

(img)

This is definitely the most gruesome character in the entire pack. I had a lot of fun making this one. :D

Ew-yuck! Which is a compliment. :)

So, will the decal set include full parts recipes? That is, describe which parts from the two suggested sets worked best the designer?

Ew-yuck! Which is a compliment. :)

So, will the decal set include full parts recipes? That is, describe which parts from the two suggested sets worked best the designer?

Yes, this kit will have two extra sheets on top of what the Ninja Kit had. One sheet will describe exactly what you mentioned - which parts to use from each box set to assemble the base figures. There will be pictures provided on this sheet as well. The other new sheet will be some cool optional upgrades you can do to these figures if you have some other extra minimate parts. :)

This monster decal set rocks. I wasnt going to bother with any decal stuff but I cant resist on my next order.

big thumbs up luke. If there is any major karma you should get a design commission. You have the talent and the enjoyment of the filed you are you are working in so thats a major bonus.

Day 5:

ghost_preview_un.jpg

This ghost is mostly made from the Silken Floss minimate in the Spirit Movie box set. She also has a decal that fits on top of the Pegasus Schematic in the BSG Razor set. I will be posting more ghosts all through the weekend and up until next Wednesday when this kit is released! I will also have another announcement on that day. :)

Day 5:

ghost_preview_un.jpg

This ghost is mostly made from the Silken Floss minimate in the Spirit Movie box set. She also has a decal that fits on top of the Pegasus Schematic in the BSG Razor set. I will be posting more ghosts all through the weekend and up until next Wednesday when this kit is released! I will also have another announcement on that day. :)

these are awsome cant wait to buy a million of this kit and the spirit/razor pack

first of all that nurse looks awsome(cant wait to have them fight deadpool)

second were does that scalpel come with is it custom or from the bsg/spirit sets?

Funny, that thing still looks like Scarlett Johansson to me :P

second were does that scalpel come with is it custom or from the bsg/spirit sets?

The "scalpel" is the razor that comes with Kendra Shaw in the Razor boxset indeed :)

Day 6:

ghost_preview5-1.jpg

Since this kit uses the Spirit Movie box set as one of its bases, you knew somebody has to wear Octopus's coat. :P

For anyone choosing to create this kit using other minimate parts, there are white chest and back decals included with this character that are designed like a classic dress shirt.

This will be the last of the flesh-colored ghosts in this pack.

I'm thrilled you included an Octopus ghost. I've been trying to figure out what to do with my spare Octopus parts.

And these keep coming; somehow I was expecting just a week's worth. Looks like there will be 10 ghosts, but there are only 9 base 'mates in the two sets. Hmmm.

Regardless, that could mean you're going to use some Razor Cylons -- can't wait for that!