UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Goth Girl Minimate Promo

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the bands were pretty awful though :D

Are you insulting the awesomeness that is Bauhaus? :P

Bela Lagosi's Dead, Stigmata Martyr... Bauhaus had some good stuff. Peter Murphy's solo stuff was enjoyable. There were some good goth bands. I just cant take the look seriously. I mean come on. Its sooo put on. Then again after seeing this same fad come and go about three times in my life maybe I just find it boring now. Maybe if I were 14 again... I think I may attempt to get this mate though, for the various mentioned custom possibilities.

I have a black cat. So hah! Actually he's not really black, more like black and white. he's a texedo cat. So he doesn't really count I guess. But I've got the most Black cat stuff! But she's not goth. Just hot. Though give JoeQ another decade, I'm sure he'll make her goth. :(

Yeah, I'm probably the most white bread poster here. :/

...and goth women are hot. although i am not in to lip rings.

I find them quite attractive. Tongue piercings have the most functionality though! :whistling:

For what...

Chipping teeth

Causing gingivitis

Increasing chances of cavities

Teaching your body how to digest metal and acrylic.

:glare:

the last time I saw this many grown men clamoring for a goth teen was in an episode of dateline :)

For any non-U.S.-based fans, you might not get this reference. If so, you don't know what you're missing. Fantastic show.

I like the one where the guy bolted, and the police chased him down and were struggling with him in the front yard, then this other guy walks up, and the first guy is shouting "run!" and the second guy just looks at him funny and keeps on going into the house.

Classic. :P

EDIT: Oh my... 0-0

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

the last time I saw this many grown men clamoring for a goth teen was in an episode of dateline :)

So then it's okay and respectful for ME too??? :lol:

I have a black shirt. I'm the most goth here.

I have a pentagram and 666 tattood on my leg.

I win :)