UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

hey hey hey

Just dropping a quick hey to introduce myself. I've been collecting minimates for a while now and I am going to try to do some trading on this forum to get some older stuff I've missed out on, so if you're interested in helping a fellow collector out, look for me in the market section.

Hey Cramer,

Welcome to the boards, always good to have new folks around.

Perhaps you'd like to let us know what Minimate lines you are collecting and you favourite and least favorite minimate?

T.

P.s. IF you put up a wants/ have in the appropriate thread ( the fleamarket) I'm sure some of the folks here will try to help you out with those missing mini's

Hey Cramer,

Welcome to the boards, always good to have new folks around.

Perhaps you'd like to let us know what Minimate lines you are collecting and you favourite and least favorite minimate?

T.

P.s. IF you put up a wants/ have in the appropriate thread ( the fleamarket) I'm sure some of the folks here will try to help you out with those missing mini's

I will absolutely post a have/want list, someday. I only collect Marvel, with some exceptions. I will more than likely get the Battle Beasts line as well, as I LOVED those things as a kid. As far as least and most favorite? Off the top of my head, I cannot stand Smart Hulk and I'm really digging my new New Captain America. I just can't say if those are on the top of each list respectively, but they're up there.

I'm a mostly-marvel man myself!

Welcome to the Multiverse.

Anyone who ani't a friend of Professor Hulk is a friend of mine . . . and i'm sure you'll find many more like-minded Mates here :)

Welcome to your new addiction the Multiverse, Cramer*!

___

*: is that like in Cosmo Cramer? No wait, that would be Kramer.

Absolutely not like in Cosmo, although almost every gym teacher in my school career seemed it was clever to call me that.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Hey, I had witty gym teachers like that! My name is Sam, and my wrestling coach would always tell me, "Hey! SamIam! Where's your green eggs and ham?" and then laugh at himself.

Damn that never got old.

Sometimes he would call me "Sam the Sham" which was slightly more insulting, but since I assumed he didn't know what a "sham" actually was, I never took offense. :D

Well the quote is from "The Fugitive." One of the more famous exchnages of dialogue.

Kimble: "I didn't kill my wife"

Gerard: "I don't care!"

And, of course, this was one of the harder Movie Challenges.

Well Cramer, welcome aboard.

Well the quote is from "The Fugitive." One of the more famous exchnages of dialogue.

nice!

Hey, I had witty gym teachers like that! My name is Sam, and my wrestling coach would always tell me, "Hey! SamIam! Where's your green eggs and ham?" and then laugh at himself.

Damn that never got old.

Sometimes he would call me "Sam the Sham" which was slightly more insulting, but since I assumed he didn't know what a "sham" actually was, I never took offense. :D

So my 'real' surname is Beavis....so since MTV ..."Where's Butthead...awesome..heh...heh....check it out dude"

For the first 10 or so years it was ..wearing.....but I still went with it :D

It got old :rolleyes:

Well, thanks for stumping me. I would of never of gotten that.

I'm glad to hear everyone's shared horrific pasts of their names and everyone else thinking they're clever using and abusing said names. I'm proud to of started such a dialogue.