UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So this is where we go to introduce ourselves, huh?

Uh...let's see. My name is Ben, And I've been collecting minimates since about 2005. (haha, I sound like I belong in an AA meeting...that's Alcoholics Anonymous, not Art Asylum. :P )

At any rate, I'm glad to be on board, and look forward to some good discussion. Peace.

Hi Ben, and welcome. What's up with your username?

Haha. Well, my full name is Ben Lander, and that was a nickname of mine in high school, so it kinda stuck as most of my usernames. lol.

Welcome to the Multiverse! I'd type up a list of boardie-specific shenanigans for you to watch out for, but I feel I'd be ruining the surprise ;)

Perhaps what I about to do would make the list...

Hello Ben, I am Trekker 42, you can call me T42. And I've had this thing I do here for newbies that's the Movie Quote Challenge. It has become quite famous. Or infamous. Here's yours. It seemed to kinda fit:

"Do you have any idea how f***ing busy I am Hans Brix? Well f*** you! You want inspection, inspect that you buttf***ing piece of s**t!"

Now if you get this one wrong "we will be very very angry with you and we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are."