UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

simple custom question about a cartoon

i've not seen any Ben 10 mates on here, nor do I know what any of the characters look like, let alone seen the cartoon. Why don't you make some? Its about aliens, right? Could be a lot of fun to do.

I know my cousin's 3 year old boy watches it... I could ask him to whip some up

There are 3 reasons why i cant make them:

1)I lack customizing ability the closest thing is sticking bluetack on a minimate (wich didnt go well!)

2)my mother does not aprove of me buying minimates let aalone customise them!

3)a reason i cant explain....

(okay i couldnt think of a third one!)

While I don't watch the show I think the designs could really lend themselves to Minimates.

So will you do it free of charge i cant pay you but it would be good o and in july it is my birthday so it could be a welcome to the forums birthday present!

i will be gone as off june 7th so please anyone please!

Sorry, but between two jobs I barely have time for my own work this summer. I hope someone can make these for you though.

ok dont worry wouldnt want to keep you up you area brilliant customizer

so please somebody i have the picture in my head please?

a welcome to the forums birthday present!

Were we supposed to receive something like that?

I didn't got it.

Yet.

I not even got a T42 movie question!

:(

Neither did I, on both counts :confused:

I guess I can always oblige with a guess-this-random-movie-quote though:

"So... we meet at last, whoever you are."

Oh, and apologies for hijacking ML5000's thread :sweat: I don't know of any Ben 10 customs yet, though I have heard of different people doing customs of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Danny Phantom and Avatar (The Last Airbender) at one point.

I didn't got it.

Yet.

Oh, and apologies for hijacking ML5000's thread :sweat: I don't know of any Ben 10 customs yet, though I have heard of different people doing customs of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Danny Phantom and Avatar (The Last Airbender) at one point.

Though I feel somehow unwelcome, I actually know this one! I think.

My Answer:

Spaceballs.

right?

I didn't got it.

Yet.

Though I feel somehow unwelcome, I actually know this one! I think.

My Answer:

Spaceballs.

right?

ok i take back the chat thing what the hell is spaceballs

Spaceballs: A classic Mel Brooks sci-fi "parody" film (which I haven't even seen yet :blink:)

And Trekker, what I actually had in mind was

The Simpsons Movie (it was the only full movie quote I could summon from memory at the moment, so sue me)

:sweat:

Here ya go!

i thaught you gave me a link to ben 10 minimates

To be fair, karamazov DID quote your "what the hell is spaceballs" query. (EDIT: ninja'd :ninja: )

But just so you won't go empty-handed, I'll post a link to a Ben 10 custom... hope you don't mind Stikfas though :P

Please notice the section of your post that I quoted. That is what I was referencing, which is why it was quoted.

this is the second useless jibber thread i made!

Here ya go!

i thaught you gave me a link to ben 10 minimates

To be fair, karamazov DID quote your "what the hell is spaceballs" query. (EDIT: ninja'd :ninja: )

But just so you won't go empty-handed, I'll post a link to a Ben 10 custom... hope you don't mind Stikfas though :P

i remember the stikfas...but it is not what i asked.......dude i cant watch musicals and do forums at the same time

........wait....."do forums".........take it mr bob harris

Edited by Monkey Lord 5000

Making gibberish threads in NOT going to endear you to the people that hang out here,

The phrase "Say more, Post less" would be appropriate here!

i remember the stikfas...but it is not what i asked.......dude i cant watch musicals and do forums at the same time

How about you just watch musicals for now then?

T.

Making gibberish threads in NOT going to endear you to the people that hang out here,

The phrase "Say more, Post less" would be appropriate here!

How about you just watch musicals for now then?

T.

i'm so sorry if i've been anoying just giveme my ben 10 minimates and ill get out

p.s i hate musicals and jibberish

Edited by Monkey Lord 5000

i'm so sorry if i've been anoying just giveme my ben 10 minimates and ill get out

Monkey Lord, I don't care how young you are, if you can access the internet, then you should be old enough to know better than to act this way. If you are going to act obnoxious, then maybe you should just go to another forum (a Ben 10 forum, perhaps?) where such behavior is more acceptable.

Monkey Lord, I don't care how young you are, if you can access the internet, then you should be old enough to know better than to act this way. If you are going to act obnoxious, then maybe you should just go to another forum (a Ben 10 forum, perhaps?) where such behavior is more acceptable.

i am so sorry just a little bored dont really like-ok i like ben 10 but i prefer minimates ill just be silent and comment on customs

Let me publicly apologize for being rude to Monkey Lord here. I wasn't saying anything that had not been said previously, and my snide comment was uncalled for. I don't think anyone should feel unwanted here.

Edited by karamazov80