UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

simple custom question about a cartoon

Let me publicly apologize for being rude to Monkey Lord here. I wasn't saying anything that had not been said previously, and my snide comment was uncalled for. I don't think anyone should feel unwanted here.

Agreed, thank you for premptively man'ing up and apologising Karamazov80.

Public service message!

No one should be made to feel unwelcome, if new members ( or old ones with issues) need someone to guide them back to the path of "happiness for all" it should be staff not members that do it.

If you have an issue with someone's comments or posting please use the report button rather than facing off with them directly. Staff are trained in the arts of these things and if that fails then Shane has: a gun, a shovel and a map of all the swampland in Louisiana, so best leave it to them!

Thanks, my name is TBT! and I aprove this message!

T.

Let me publicly apologize for being rude to Monkey Lord here. I wasn't saying anything that had not been said previously, and my snide comment was uncalled for. I don't think anyone should feel unwanted here.

Agreed, thank you for premptively man'ing up and apologising Karamazov80.

Public service message!

No one should be made to feel unwelcome, if new members ( or old ones with issues) need someone to guide them back to the path of "happiness for all" it should be staff not members that do it.

If you have an issue with someone's comments or posting please use the report button rather than facing off with them directly. Staff are trained in the arts of these things and if that fails then Shane has: a gun, a shovel and a map of all the swampland in Louisiana, so best leave it to them!

Thanks, my name is TBT! and I aprove this message!

T.

This made me laugh and cry :highfive2:

I am not offended or annoyed just couldnt find them on internet so thought some one here might know.

Heck go better replys than i expected.

i did turn a little arogant and apoligise you are all great people and sorry if i annoyed you.

As the Father of a member of the show's target audience, my oldest is 8, I have watched a LOT of Ben 10. And it's sequel show Ben 10: Alien Force. While there are some neat designs on that show, they don't all lend themselves to minimates. Four Arms has, well, four arms. Wild Mutt has very apelike proportions. Stinkfly, Cannon Bolt, and Brain Storm are all very non humaniod designs as well. It's a cute show, a fun premise (at least the first show was fun, the sequel not as much), you'd be looking at some pretty advanced class stuff to produce them for a lot of them. Not that I don't think that the artists here could handel them. (slowly making my way through the galleries, darn you guys are good) But we're not talking about a bunch of straight repaints here. You're looking at significant time and money investments. Sorry, ML5K, I'd charge my kid for 'em if I customized them.

(And yeah, I used to customize Super Powers figures before my kids ate my free time. So I know something of which I seak)

As the Father of a member of the show's target audience, my oldest is 8, I have watched a LOT of Ben 10. And it's sequel show Ben 10: Alien Force. While there are some neat designs on that show, they don't all lend themselves to minimates. Four Arms has, well, four arms. Wild Mutt has very apelike proportions. Stinkfly, Cannon Bolt, and Brain Storm are all very non humaniod designs as well. It's a cute show, a fun premise (at least the first show was fun, the sequel not as much), you'd be looking at some pretty advanced class stuff to produce them for a lot of them. Not that I don't think that the artists here could handel them. (slowly making my way through the galleries, darn you guys are good) But we're not talking about a bunch of straight repaints here. You're looking at significant time and money investments. Sorry, ML5K, I'd charge my kid for 'em if I customized them.

(And yeah, I used to customize Super Powers figures before my kids ate my free time. So I know something of which I seak)

wow i saw that website and didnt realise it was you until now.

and what i thought about characters like wildmutt they could use pieces like the dog (gongoo or something like that) from gostbusters and fourarms could use the sallak chest piece